Welcome to Gaia! ::

For me it depends on the game, and if im doing a campaign or sometimes just free roaming...what about you guys? biggrin sweatdrop
If i'm doing a mindless task, most likely grinding old content I've completed plenty of times, I'll listen to music to make it less painfully boring.

Like running strikes in Destiny for mats, or glimmer farming.
AphAsian
If i'm doing a mindless task, most likely grinding old content I've completed plenty of times, I'll listen to music to make it less painfully boring.

I am exactly the same way in destiny,only when i play crucible i listen to game sound but Strikes,roaming,story mode i listen to music xD. What do you listen to?

King Rabbit

If I'm play a campaign or people are talking a lot I won't listen to music and turn the TV up. If not the volume is very low and I listen to music.
Arrow Formation
AphAsian

I am exactly the same way in destiny,only when i play crucible i listen to game sound but Strikes,roaming,story mode i listen to music xD. What do you listen to?

House or Electronica or Dub & Bass or Dubstep or just chill music. lots of different stuff.

Been listening to a lot of Slow Magic lately, especially "Hold Still" and "Bear Magic".
AphAsian
Arrow Formation
AphAsian

House or Electronica or Dub & Bass or Dubstep or just chill music. lots of different stuff.

Been listening to a lot of Slow Magic lately, especially "Hold Still" and "Bear Magic".

Haha that's awesome! I love Dubstep and DnB the most.Even though iv been told my taste in music is the worst sad
Arrow Formation
AphAsian
Arrow Formation
AphAsian

Haha that's awesome! I love Dubstep and DnB the most.Even though iv been told my taste in music is the worst sad
Who cares what people say. Just like what you like.
AphAsian
Arrow Formation
AphAsian
Arrow Formation
AphAsian

Who cares what people say. Just like what you like.

Psh i believe i have the best taste ever XD. Tell me what you think about this , skip to 1:15 biggrin
The normal music I listen to while I play:

Arrow Formation
I liked it~
I admittingly don't listen to dubstep as much as I used to, but I have some old favorites.

Like "Plague", "Walking Alone", or "Hanging On".
Sovi3t Unit
The normal music I listen to while I play:

Nice! I really liked that accelerated one biggrin
AphAsian
Arrow Formation
I liked it~
I admittingly don't listen to dubstep as much as I used to, but I have some old favorites.

I literally just saved those 3.You have awesome taste my friend xD
The only song I need for when I play League.

Currently at the nine and a half hour mark.
Tabasco Jones
The only song I need for when I play League.

Currently at the nine and a half hour mark.

Arrow Formation
AphAsian
Arrow Formation
I liked it~

I literally just saved those 3.You have awesome taste my friend xD
Glad you liked! My iphone messed up a few months back and erased 90% of my music. It hurt. I lost most of my dubstep ones, and some great songs I've forgotten the name / artist of it. BUT, here's some more I like, that I think you'll love.

"Suburbs", "Typhoon", "Turn Around", "Walk Like Models", "Internet Connection", "Eastern Jam".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff