Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Friend

I'm trying to find an old game I used to play on PC, at least I think it was on PC...

It was a star wars game, but not the jedi part. It was based on the creatures and world.
It was a top-down view of a map where one would have to create a habitat and breed the creatures from the star wars universe.
I think it was Jar Jar or R2D2 giving narration/tutorial or someone annoying...

I tried looking on google to find it, but i can't. Anyone know what it was called?

Dedicated Loiterer

Google says there's a Zoo Tycoon Star Wars pack, that's about the only thing I can find.

Dedicated Loiterer

Geistly
Ruff Rabbit

... What?

Zoo Tycoon mod. Probably fan made or something since it didn't show up on the SW wikipedia article.

Dedicated Friend

Ruff Rabbit

I checked the wiki game list before i asked here sad

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I haven't heard of it...hmmm

Dedicated Friend

Ryosakai
I haven't heard of it...hmmm

I know I'm not insane and imagining it xd
I can't find any hint or images of it anywhere.

I remember one time in the game the cat things from the execution scene in Episode II were eating the new baby animals gonk

Dedicated Friend

bump heart
Hatchet_90
I'm trying to find an old game I used to play on PC, at least I think it was on PC...

It was a star wars game, but not the jedi part. It was based on the creatures and world.
It was a top-down view of a map where one would have to create a habitat and breed the creatures from the star wars universe.
I think it was Jar Jar or R2D2 giving narration/tutorial or someone annoying...

I tried looking on google to find it, but i can't. Anyone know what it was called?

Star Wars Episode I: The Gungan Frontier.

Dedicated Friend

UF6
Star Wars Episode I: The Gungan Frontier.

I love you emotion_kirakira Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces