Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
So yeah... I finally get the chance to buy a new game (after freaking Pokemon X/Y came out)
and I was pondering between "New Leaf" and "Disney MW."

So I went off from price and got Disney for only 25$ at Wal-Mart.
I was skeptical about it, cuz it looked so cheesy. Yet, when I bought it and started playing.
Nostalgia hit me like a piano falling from the Sears Tower. (I'm Chicagoian, bite my a**!)

I started playing it for like 4-days straight and I love it. Owning a Cafe`. Meeting my favorite Disney characters. Spent 4$ for a "Pirates of the Caribbean" DLC. And I love the custom clothing as well using your Mii-Chara.

So...yeah, if anyone has a Cafe` and wants to like check around or such, Add me. :3

Angelic Sweetheart

iDarkNeko
So yeah... I finally get the chance to buy a new game (after freaking Pokemon X/Y came out)

I was skeptical about it, cuz it looked so cheesy. Yet, when I bought it and started playing.
Nostalgia hit me like a piano falling from the Sears Tower. (I'm Chicagoian, bite my a**!)

I started playing it for like 4-days straight and I love it. Owning a Cafe`. Meeting my favorite Disney characters. Spent 4$ for a "Pirates of the Caribbean" DLC. And I love the custom clothing as well using your Mii-Chara.

So...yeah, if anyone has a Cafe` and wants to like check around or such, Add me. :3

I notice you have the game too. smile
Think you can help me out? I'm kindof stuck on cafe request. How do I get Micky Chef hats, shoes and clothes. Because I'm new to the game. XD

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko

Think you can help me out? I'm kindof stuck on cafe request. How do I get Micky Chef hats, shoes and clothes. Because I'm new to the game. XD

hmm, that is kinda tricky. How I did was just follow their instructions and played through it. or my other way of doing it was collect all of the necessary items and go to Daisy.
Usually making the clothes come from her. and most items are hard to find cuz they come form specific quests or requests

Angelic Sweetheart

iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko

hmm, that is kinda tricky. How I did was just follow their instructions and played through it. or my other way of doing it was collect all of the necessary items and go to Daisy.
Usually making the clothes come from her. and most items are hard to find cuz they come form specific quests or requests

Thank you for your help. smile
But yeah so far I'm really enjoying the game! Because face it most of everyone likes Disney games.
Also what kindof pokemon game do you have because I got X. smile
Would you recommend it? I want to get it but my boyfriend says it looks stupid as hell and I'm kinda embarrassed to buy it. Maybe I'll wait until the price drops more? Like, a year from now lol.

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko

But yeah so far I'm really enjoying the game! Because face it most of everyone likes Disney games.

[late reply]
Yeah, I got it cuz my sis is always a Disney Fanatic. So i got it to entertain her (even though she's 20.) But yeah, I enjoyed it but not many people played it in my area so I re-sold it ><;;
regretting it now, I want it back. Also I have Pokemon Y, beat the game already just preping for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Purrpurrmeow
Would you recommend it? I want to get it but my boyfriend says it looks stupid as hell and I'm kinda embarrassed to buy it. Maybe I'll wait until the price drops more? Like, a year from now lol.

//sitting playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
hmm...? oh I would recommend it if you wanna not leave your house; own a restaurant; meet Disney characters; play as a Mage. I enjoyed it after a week, but because of my short attention span I kinda beat it within that said week, like unlock all rooms; stages; and all... but I kinda regret selling it back.

Angelic Sweetheart

iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko

[late reply]
Yeah, I got it cuz my sis is always a Disney Fanatic. So i got it to entertain her (even though she's 20.) But yeah, I enjoyed it but not many people played it in my area so I re-sold it ><;;
regretting it now, I want it back. Also I have Pokemon Y, beat the game already just preping for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

Yeah I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire once it comes out as my boyfriend is getting Omega Red.
But hey want to add me?
1177-8723-7769
I'm slowly changing cafe into the Halloween theme. biggrin

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko

[late reply]

Yeah I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire once it comes out as my boyfriend is getting Omega Red.
But hey want to add me?
1177-8723-7769

//playing animal Crossing: New Leaf.
sure, I don't mind adding ya. You can add me too, if y'like... code's in the signature.
and I'm getting Alpha Sapphire; plus I'm cosplaying as the Team Aqua 2014 when it comes out.

Now I regret it even more, cuz Halloween Themes are my favorite.
Meeting Halloween Disney's Mickey's pals and Jack Skellington

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
iDarkNeko

Hell yea best game ever!!!! Been playing it for hours since Sept 4th biggrin

Angelic Sweetheart

iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko
Heart Mishima
iDarkNeko

[late reply]

But hey want to add me?
1177-8723-7769

//playing animal Crossing: New Leaf.
sure, I don't mind adding ya. You can add me too, if y'like... code's in the signature.
and I'm getting Alpha Sapphire; plus I'm cosplaying as the Team Aqua 2014 when it comes out.

Now I regret it even more, cuz Halloween Themes are my favorite.
Meeting Halloween Disney's Mickey's pals and Jack Skellington

Just add you. smile

Angelic Sweetheart

Cuteness Squared
iDarkNeko

Hell yea best game ever!!!! Been playing it for hours since Sept 4th biggrin

It's such a fun game! O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas