Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Healer

Have D3 for the PS3, probably won't get RoS unless they make it for the PS3...

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Team_Lads_Ray

I've heard tellings that the PS4 release of D3 will come with RoS.
I think I might pick up a PC copy just for RoS though.
We shall see. I have no doubt that Blizzard will release it on the consoles eventually, though.

Only reason I got Diablo 3 at release for it was because I got it free via the Annual Pass Blizzard did in 2011 for WoW.

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Probably going to work on getting my Demon Hunter to level 60 next. After I get my barb and wizard to 70, anyways.
got d3 on the pc
I think im around a few levels above max level( wizard level, max 60, love grey deslile)

Kawaii Shoujo

All I wonder is this... how many people are actually gonna skip work or school in order to play the game on it's release date?

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
fairy-phoenix
All I wonder is this... how many people are actually gonna skip work or school in order to play the game on it's release date?
I'm sure some people are. There are always people who do that for games or the like.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
I've started playing again since the loot 2.0 patch launched. My goal was to try and get all my characters at 60 before RoS, my monk and demonhunter were 60 already. I managed to level my wizard and barbarian to 60, my witch doctor is still shy one level though and hit 59 yesterday.

My boyfriend has preordered 2 copies for us, we should get a message that we can pick them up later today so that we can play together when I'm home from work. I'm excited and curious about act V. Don't know if I want to start a crusader yet, maybe get all my 60's to 70 first... But first there's the question which character I'm going to take into act V first.

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Queen of Riddles
I've started playing again since the loot 2.0 patch launched. My goal was to try and get all my characters at 60 before RoS, my monk and demonhunter were 60 already. I managed to level my wizard and barbarian to 60, my witch doctor is still shy one level though and hit 59 yesterday.

My boyfriend has preordered 2 copies for us, we should get a message that we can pick them up later today so that we can play together when I'm home from work. I'm excited and curious about act V. Don't know if I want to start a crusader yet, maybe get all my 60's to 70 first... But first there's the question which character I'm going to take into act V first.
Yeah, my goal is going to be getting my barbarian and wizard to 70, and then likely my demon hunter, and then a crusader, I figure.

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Welp, got my barbarian to level 70, and paragon level up to 40.
Oh man, it's been so much fun playing Diablo 3 again!

I spent all the Loot 2.0 time with the 50% and 100% bonus EXP gain levelling characters to 60. I have 4 now, which is cool.

Now RoS is out I'm attempting to level a Crusader, going to do Act V with him.

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I made a crusader, but I haven't started on it yet. I imagine I'll get my wizard to 70 first before working on my low level characters. Spent a while today doing Adventure mode with clan members.
Zaydin
I made a crusader, but I haven't started on it yet. I imagine I'll get my wizard to 70 first before working on my low level characters. Spent a while today doing Adventure mode with clan members.

Crusader is so much fun. The right combination of skills and passives turns you into a waddling nuclear artillery.
Senator Armstrong

Crusader is so much fun. The right combination of skills and passives turns you into a waddling nuclear artillery.

I just had to stop in and say this is probably the best description of Crusader I've seen so far.

And accurate.

Hahaha.

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Senator Armstrong
Zaydin

I think that applies to pretty much any class once leveled and properly geared.
Zaydin
Senator Armstrong
Zaydin

I think that applies to pretty much any class once leveled and properly geared.

Except like, you explode. A lot. And you waddle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff