Dapper Informer

So, as far as I'm aware, FAQs have yet to spring up surrounding the recently released Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2. As such, I'd like to try to clear a few things up for my next playthrough.

First and foremost, I'm wondering how the title/new game plus shop system works. Do these purchases carry over to third and fourth playthroughs? Or do I have to buy them each and every time? And if that's the case, can I re-earn titles to gather points for the purchases? Or do I have to rely on earning more valuable titles that are still currently hidden?

Also, I've heard that there is one optional boss per day, but some are only unlocked by beating their earlier day predecessors - is that true? Regardless of whether its true or not, does anyone have a list of optional bosses? Moreover... are any of these of the Devil Survivor 1 Lucifer, Digital Devil Saga Demi-Fiend, Persona 3 Elizabeth, Persona 4 Margaret and so on type? Where you essentially ahve to prepare to 100% perfection to even stand a chance?

Thanks in advance for the support.