Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Lunatic

Looking for someone to play with in the PS4. Been on all day and not 1 person with a Mic. Message me.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
PuellaMagiBRS
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just found out the beta opened yesterday D:
I'm downloading it right now, but idk If I'll be able to play it today because I'm leaving at 3 ._.

Does anyone know if it goes all through tomorrow, or if they're closing it in the morning?

~ Fly over me Evil Angel ~

Originally bungie was going to close the beta after this weekend, but recently said that they'll close the beta when they feel like it, so it seems like it's going to be extended a bit longer, so that's good!

Yay! I only got to play for 40 minutes and so far it looks right up my alley ^^

My sister has been raving about it all day and I want to go him so bad! Lol
[Kat.On.A.Stick]

I'm downloading it right now, but idk If I'll be able to play it today because I'm leaving at 3 ._.

Does anyone know if it goes all through tomorrow, or if they're closing it in the morning?

Originally bungie was going to close the beta after this weekend, but recently said that they'll close the beta when they feel like it, so it seems like it's going to be extended a bit longer, so that's good!

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200

Its alot of fun smile I see elements from borderlands and mass effect in it

Adorable Demigod

gt in my sig.
i love it. kinda excited for the full game now

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
zorofap
It's actually pretty fun
Warlock has some fun skills

Just wait till level 5...
Crucible PvP is gr8

not at lvl 5. I got my a** stomped at that lvl. Had to do strike a few times to lvl up.

Blessed Poster

Truthfully it won't get my attention till it also comes to PC

Invisible Lover

And, just in case no one aware, the Destiny Beta is now open to all players (No download codes required).

Get in here and shoot up stuff with us smile

PSN - Gunnerblaster

Evader

PuellaMagiBRS
It's very fun! Me and 2 friends play our games in the same room with 3 tv's and 3 xbox 360's so we each chose a class and a race, so we're all different. I'm a human hunter and we've all maxed out our characters. Max defense you can reach in the beta is 160. Also, eventually your subclass skill tree stops moving :/. Triple jump for my character got like, half way done, but stopped gaining exp, and each part of our skill trees stopped at the EXACT same spot, so, every class can only progress to a certain point which is the the same for everyone. Personally, I don't like crucible at all. You CAN quick scope though, so, there's that hahaha. Exploring earth looking for encrypted weapons and armor is a bunch of fun but again, I've already maxed out my armor and weapons to the highest they can be at level 8. For each level, your defense can be raised 20 points more, depending on your armor.

If Anyone Has Any Questions, Let Me Know and I'll Try To Help Ya out!!!

Oh and also!!!! Once you reach level 8, YOU ARE NOT MAXED OUT. Your skill tree can still gain exp, but it will stop eventually. You can get quite a bit further though after level 8, so get out there and get more exp!!! You aren't done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunters are the best. o;

Tipsy Sophomore

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dollwhore
Does anyone know how to switch to the heavy?

Switch to heavy weapons? Press and hold the button used to switch weapons. Don't just press once, hold down on it till it switches to heavy weapon.
It's very fun! Me and 2 friends play our games in the same room with 3 tv's and 3 xbox 360's so we each chose a class and a race, so we're all different. I'm a human hunter and we've all maxed out our characters. Max defense you can reach in the beta is 160. Also, eventually your subclass skill tree stops moving :/. Triple jump for my character got like, half way done, but stopped gaining exp, and each part of our skill trees stopped at the EXACT same spot, so, every class can only progress to a certain point which is the the same for everyone. Personally, I don't like crucible at all. You CAN quick scope though, so, there's that hahaha. Exploring earth looking for encrypted weapons and armor is a bunch of fun but again, I've already maxed out my armor and weapons to the highest they can be at level 8. For each level, your defense can be raised 20 points more, depending on your armor.

If Anyone Has Any Questions, Let Me Know and I'll Try To Help Ya out!!!

Oh and also!!!! Once you reach level 8, YOU ARE NOT MAXED OUT. Your skill tree can still gain exp, but it will stop eventually. You can get quite a bit further though after level 8, so get out there and get more exp!!! You aren't done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evader

Does anyone know how to switch to the heavy?

Powerful Spirit

Played a hunter, maxed it out. I got a lot of enjoyment out of the beta. That Devil Strike thingy for level 6 is a beast to beat. Had a full team and it took a good, long while to beat it.

Tipsy Sophomore

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
xLiemx
Sovi3t Unit
It's Halo, Borderlands and Phantasy Star Online all in one fantastic game. Bungie still got it. Can't wait for September.
cool

does it have exp bars and skills etc?

There is experience points to level, yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff