Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is where you put your answer if you're lazy and don't want to explain why. :)

Fallen 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Hive 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Vex 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Cabal 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Cabal and Vex are the only ones who seem to catch me off guard. But for sheer enjoyment I like to hunt Fallen.

PocketFoxo's Husbando

Probably the Vex or Cabal. The Hive and the Fallen don't feel too different, honestly.
Catastrophic Lullaby
x N i c o l e

I guess Hive. They seemed the most diverse looking to me... but the game did little in the way of making the different enemies to see unique. They are all one entity to me right now... until I have to pay extra to find out more, I guess. If we will even be given that. rolleyes

I did kinda like the Vex... however:
The last "boss" - or the three Vex fights at the end, at least... were so repetitive. I honestly didn't think this was the end... I was so disappointing.

Despite the disappointment I have I do actually really enjoy the game so please do not think I came to hate on the game.

I am with you on the enemies being hard to differentiate. That was a surprise to me because Bungie did so well in making the Elites, Brutes, and Grunts very recognizable in Halo. Even the annoying Jackals were distinct and a joy to fight.

Destiny was a good game in my opinion, but incredibly disappointing relative to the expectations of many. It has a lot of potential though to become something great, maybe the next one in the series.

Unforgiving Phantom

Simply_Spade
Irken overlord
Simply_Spade
Irken overlord
Simply_Spade
I like the Fallen.

. . .
Er.. Any particular reason why?
Just think they look cool.

Hm.. Well I don't think that's a good reason, but I guess it's as good a reason as any.
That's the best reason

I disagree completely, but to each their own.
The Vex look cooler though. :p

Unforgiving Phantom

MasturChef
Irken overlord

Hm.. I forgot about the Grimoire cards.
But yeah, I never realized that.
The Vex had a little bit.. Mainly when your Ghost was exteacting data about them from the computer.
But that was very little.

Hm.. Well, to each their own.
I always thought the Cabal were too pathetically easy.

Yeah, the Vex had a bit too. Like how they turned Mercury into a machine during the collapse, how they're some sort of biological machine race, and the whole thing with the Black Garden. They both definitely have more than the Cabal and Fallen.

Ahaha well why do you think I like fighting them? They're pretty damn easy, aside from colossi and phalanxes with the angry modifier.

I think most of them are purely mechanical, and that the hive-leaders are partly biological. (like Cyclopse)
Yeah latter two had nothing..

Ha, well I prefer a challenge.
The phalanxes were piece of cake with a void grenade. smile

Unforgiving Phantom

Lawless exe
Me >:c

I suppose if you include crucible that's actually a viable answer. surprised

Unforgiving Phantom

Jareth Dallis
Cabal and Vex are the only ones who seem to catch me off guard. But for sheer enjoyment I like to hunt Fallen.

The Vex could catch me off guard at times.
The Cabal? Not so much..

All I ever do is hunt Fallen because that's all the Queen EVER asks you to kill..
I'm actually starting to get a little annoyed by them..

Unforgiving Phantom

Messenger Of The Wind
Probably the Vex or Cabal. The Hive and the Fallen don't feel too different, honestly.

Really? They don't seem the same at all to me. surprised

Unforgiving Phantom

Prodigalboy
Catastrophic Lullaby
x N i c o l e

I guess Hive. They seemed the most diverse looking to me... but the game did little in the way of making the different enemies to see unique. They are all one entity to me right now... until I have to pay extra to find out more, I guess. If we will even be given that. rolleyes

I did kinda like the Vex... however:
The last "boss" - or the three Vex fights at the end, at least... were so repetitive. I honestly didn't think this was the end... I was so disappointing.

Despite the disappointment I have I do actually really enjoy the game so please do not think I came to hate on the game.

I am with you on the enemies being hard to differentiate. That was a surprise to me because Bungie did so well in making the Elites, Brutes, and Grunts very recognizable in Halo. Even the annoying Jackals were distinct and a joy to fight.

Destiny was a good game in my opinion, but incredibly disappointing relative to the expectations of many. It has a lot of potential though to become something great, maybe the next one in the series.

Well, they had to have several different troops for each faction..
I think they just got a little lazy.
But it kinda makes sense that the basic foorsoldiers are all kinda similar-acting.
They all only have basic training. (the Vex don't have an excuse with a hive mind, though)

I was hoping for something more like Fallout..
But it was a bit more linear than I was hoping.
Other than that though there weren't many problems.
A bit short, but a lot of games are really short, nowadays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff