Welcome to Gaia! ::

I could never really get into the series, therefore I never really played it.

What is your favorite part of the game and why?

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
i liked how it had cool action buttons and kind of reminded me of final fantasy and junk
Nekromantlc
i liked how it had cool action buttons and kind of reminded me of final fantasy and junk

It seemed entertaining, but I could just never get into it.

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
Electric Cigarette
Nekromantlc

mehh it's just a game man if it's not what you like then there isn't much we can do right?
Nekromantlc
Electric Cigarette
Nekromantlc

mehh it's just a game man if it's not what you like then there isn't much we can do right?

Oh yeah, I'm just trying to get into the mindset of the masses who enjoyed it. lol

Cultist

I liked visiting the different disney worlds and characters (except when i had to visit the same old ones again. Ugh!)
midnitevil
I liked visiting the different disney worlds and characters (except when i had to visit the same old ones again. Ugh!)

Backtracking is always a pain for me, no matter what.

There was a DS zelda game that made you back track all the time. IDR the name though.
yum_strawberry I only really liked the first game. I liked the magic and whimsy of it. Made me feel like a kid again.
that stupid harpy
yum_strawberry I only really liked the first game. I liked the magic and whimsy of it. Made me feel like a kid again.

I get that. It seemed real cutesy, like older disney.
that stupid harpy

I dont see how anyone could only just lke the first one when the second one was pretty much the first game just.... better.

Shepherd Sorey's Partner

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100

I honestly can't tell you what I liked about kingdom hearts except that I'm a loser for disney. |:
I get bored of the game really fast and I only really enjoyed Birth By Sleep since it was a little less... cutesy story wise. But I play them all anyway just because I need something mindless that'll take not too long to play.

But what dragged me in the first time was the battle system. It irritated me in the first one, but the 2nd one fixed it a little and made it a bit better.
Lost Dynamis
that stupid harpy

I dont see how anyone could only just lke the first one when the second one was pretty much the first game just.... better.

yum_strawberry The combat and gummi ship flying was better. Those're really the only things I wish the first game had.

I am not very fond of Organization XIII. KH2 didn't feel as...innocent as the first, either. I liked that innocence.

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Personally, I liked the light-hearted whimsy and simple story of a boy going on a magical adventure to travel to Nostalgic Disney worlds while trying to find his best friend, fight the bad guys, and save the girl. It didn't try to be too deep or dark but wasn't shallow and didn't talk down to its audience because it was a kids game and relied on the "Disney Magic" just enough, but with out relying on it completely to carry the game. Also with its original characters and worlds I think it could carry it self if it chose to so if you don't like the Disney aspect you have the option to enjoy it for the original material or the FF aspect.

Or at least that's how I felt about the first game. I love the series as a whole but I do feel that after the first game it did lose touch with its innocence and whimsy and occasionally went down the dreaded "this is for kids so it's okay to be stupid" route but that's a whole other can of worms.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
I'm a huge Disney buff, so that was the hook for me. In fact, I hadn't played any FF games so I didn't recognize a single FF character. Disney was literally the only appeal. Not to mention, the opening of the game was just dazzling. emotion_kirakira

Romantic Grabber

I tried one for a few seconds.

Hated it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out