Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Prophet

OH MAN! It just been announced a few days ago, By IGN i believed, that DEAD SPACE 3! is in process and WILL! continue so, Get your money ready for DEAD SPACE 3! i am thinking by the end of this year but man! Dead Space Was the *BEEP*, Dead space 2 was *beep!* awesome!!!!!! TOO!!! can't wait for DEAD SPACE 3! i read a rumor that Isaac Clarke has a new bad friend, himself! he has multiple personalities! O,O
I am not sure if FrostBite, Creators of Medal of Honor and Many that I don't know about but if they made DEAD SPACE! there must be really great games!!!, well, They are really thinking outside the triangle!(box) and *sigh* haha i guess, i been spending too much getting all the Dead Space Achievements xD

If you have any new unique information, don't hesitate to let other fans know about this! =D
It actually has not been confirmed

What happened is a retailer listed it for pre-orders without there ever being an announcement from EA.

Same thing happened a while back for "Shin Megami Tensei" on the PS3 and we still have not seen anything like that.

So I would take it with a grain of salt until EA actually says something.

Eloquent Streaker

Both Markers were destroyed, so unless they find another Marker on another planet, I don't see how it'll work.

Ruthless Prophet

I can't be sure then But where i saw it, it said that it's been confirmed =D

Ruthless Prophet

did you waited at the end of the ending of Dead Space 2? o,o it sounds like to me that the planet from dead space 2 was only a test...

Cultist

I think it was clearly specified already that there's more than two markers in the Dead Space universe. And though bits and rumors of the third installment have been posted here and there, until I see an official trailer or announcement, I'm not getting excited over this.

Ruthless Prophet

midnitevil
I think it was clearly specified already that there's more than two markers in the Dead Space universe. And though bits and rumors of the third installment have been posted here and there, until I see an official trailer or announcement, I'm not getting excited over this.

Yup yup, I wish! there was already a Official Trailer But nope, haha I AM EXCITED about it! xD

Weren't the rumors based around a frozen planet.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Requiem in Mortis
Both Markers were destroyed, so unless they find another Marker on another planet, I don't see how it'll work.

Think there's any chance one of the markers could have been a decoy?

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
ill get it anyway's why b/c i alway's save cash on the side just for games AAWWWWW YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH

Hilarious Grabber

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Requiem in Mortis

In the end of Dead Space 2, the one in charge of the recreation of the markers, clearly stated that there were several other markers on other "sites". These were to pick up on the loss of the marker which was destroyed. The marker which was destroyed was just one out of, I think it was 7 markers which were created. Which is why Dead Space 3 is quite likely to happen.

Ruthless Prophet

Vincent Valentine (chaos)
Requiem in Mortis

In the end of Dead Space 2, the one in charge of the recreation of the markers, clearly stated that there were several other markers on other "sites". These were to pick up on the loss of the marker which was destroyed. The marker which was destroyed was just one out of, I think it was 7 markers which were created. Which is why Dead Space 3 is quite likely to happen.

Yup! I remember this! =D...thanks, this helps me in my BELIEVE! haha no, it's not a believe because I know!!! it will happen! and I am already saving money for this Dead Space 3!!! I just can't wait for what Frostbite will do for Dead Space 3 =D
Sweet man, I hope your right, Dead Space is one of my all time favourite games!! I hope Dead Space 3 will be more like the first one; I thought the 2nd they went a little overboard with all the mobs and ambushes - to me it felt way more like an action game than a survival horror/thriller, like the first. In my opinion the first was way better than the second, although the interface was much better on the 2nd... hopefully the third won't disappoint
oh great! where u find hear that? from IGN...?
The story producer for Dead Space came out and said,

"Story can only ruin a game for those people who care about story, so it's a conditional answer. For instance, Gears of War. It contains atrocious, offensive violations of story basics. Yet it doesn't seem to ruin it for many, many people. It's literally the worst writing in games, but seems to have no ill effects."

I find this funny since Dead Space's story is riddled with cliches and predictable plot twists, and is probably one of the most generic survival horror stories that gets by simply on its merit of being in space.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff