• Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
i think if anything, it'll be greater.
xBlackZverx
Spaztazcular
xBlackZverx
midnitevil
I actually see this as a good thing, adding to the replay value. Sure, 1 was awesome and all that but... how scary was it on your third, fourth... tenth playthrough? Not much I bet, it sure wasn't for me.

It wasn't scary for me the first play through. Neither was DOOM 3 or any survival horror game for that matter. Is there something wrong with me if I don't get scared?

Not really most video games are not that scary. Now if you say that about Amnesia: The Dark Decent and some of the older Silent Hills maybe. Note: I actually haven't played Silent Hill (any of them in fact) I just know the older ones are ******** up.

Nope those weren't scary either.

IDK then smile .

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Honestly, I think it sounds like a good thing. Though with the unlikelihood of my friends getting it, the co-op isn't gonna help me too much.

Two things though, paragraphs and this is old news.

Versatile Lunatic

I admit the cover based thing made me go meh, but for the rest i can't wait until it comes out.

Cultist

Lord Burn
Honestly, I think it sounds like a good thing. Though with the unlikelihood of my friends getting it, the co-op isn't gonna help me too much.

Two things though, paragraphs and this is old news.

Then you can make new friends... who also have the game!
I like the option of being able to drop in and out.

Mega Man-Lover

9,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
midnitevil
I actually see this as a good thing, adding to the replay value. Sure, 1 was awesome and all that but... how scary was it on your third, fourth... tenth playthrough? Not much I bet, it sure wasn't for me.
Okay and how exactly is drop-in and drop-out co-op going to make it scarier? Dead Space 3 is going to be as scripted as Dead Space 1, it's not like they're going to have level randomization. That's the curse of horror games: they're scripted so once you've played it more than twice, you know what's going to happen.

Now that your argumentative point is moot, they're making it even LESS scary because of co-op. Playing a game with a friend definitely makes you less tense than if you were by yourself.
I was joking that they're turning it into Gears of Space 3.
X-Intercept II

You have yet to play the game so not only do you not know what they have in store for us, but you have no idea how an optional co-operation feature will affect the horror aspect of Dead Space 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff