Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
So im good at Dark Souls 2, but totaly suck at Dark souls 1 and Demon's souls and was looking for people that could help me out. I play Dark souls on PC and Demon's souls on PS3 obviously.

Dedicated Loiterer

I'd help you out on DS1 if my laptop weren't falling apart and incapable of running it.
What kinda character you playin?

Lonely Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Ruff Rabbit
I'd help you out on DS1 if my laptop weren't falling apart and incapable of running it.

A light armor two handed sword guy.

Dedicated Loiterer

The_Frost_of_Winters_Kiss
Ruff Rabbit

Consider becoming incredibly good at rolling. Also watch lots of videos, that helped me.

Lonely Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Ruff Rabbit
Ruff Rabbit

Consider becoming incredibly good at rolling. Also watch lots of videos, that helped me.

I watch OroboroTheNinja and Peeve Peeverson Videos for a couple hours everyday, And what im mostly having a problem with is Quelaag shes the main roadblock in my path.

Ruthless Rogue

Treat her like smelter. Their patterns are simmilar

Ursine Detective

9,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

I've put far too many hours into DS1

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

i hate dark souls because i suck i'm gonna make gingerbread
Well, quelaag is just a long boss fight. It's pretty easy to stay in front of her and roll under her sword strikes since they usually miss anyways. the only attack that you need to be really wary of is when she hugs her spider butt because that means shes about to explode which is usually a 1hitkill. The range is way farther than you think, and if you don't think you can make the distance, just put your shield up. It'll break your guard and you'll take a massive amount of damage but you should be able to live at least.

Also, if you're having problems with the rest of the game try a shield? I'd say Dark wood grain ring would help you out a lot if you insist on just double handing a weapon.

Or if you suck completely, just go full tank. havel/giant armor, giant weapon, giant shield. You'll be able to handle everything with as little skill as possible.

And then there's always the fan favorite.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Loiterer

Ruff Rabbit
Ruff Rabbit

I watch OroboroTheNinja and Peeve Peeverson Videos for a couple hours everyday, And what im mostly having a problem with is Quelaag shes the main roadblock in my path.

Try staying immediately to her right or left. Like, just get right next to her. Hug the spider lady. Pretty much the only thing she'll be able to hit you with is her explody magic so if you don't walk into lava you'll be fine.
Also maybe switch to a shield that can block some of the magic if you have one, unless you think you can get away from her fast enough.
Usually I find if I can't beat a boss switching armor and weapons helps.

Lonely Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Ruff Rabbit
Ruff Rabbit
Ruff Rabbit

Try staying immediately to her right or left. Like, just get right next to her. Hug the spider lady. Pretty much the only thing she'll be able to hit you with is her explody magic so if you don't walk into lava you'll be fine.
Also maybe switch to a shield that can block some of the magic if you have one, unless you think you can get away from her fast enough.

Ill give it a shot, I dont have much of a selection of shields.

Lonely Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Mock Pride
Well, quelaag is just a long boss fight. It's pretty easy to stay in front of her and roll under her sword strikes since they usually miss anyways. the only attack that you need to be really wary of is when she hugs her spider butt because that means shes about to explode which is usually a 1hitkill. The range is way farther than you think, and if you don't think you can make the distance, just put your shield up. It'll break your guard and you'll take a massive amount of damage but you should be able to live at least.

Also, if you're having problems with the rest of the game try a shield? I'd say Dark wood grain ring would help you out a lot if you insist on just double handing a weapon.

Or if you suck completely, just go full tank. havel/giant armor, giant weapon, giant shield. You'll be able to handle everything with as little skill as possible.

And then there's always the fan favorite.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Id love to go get better weapons and armor, but I have no idea how to get otu of the gutter other then killing her.

Dedicated Loiterer

Ruff Rabbit
Ruff Rabbit
Ruff Rabbit

Ill give it a shot, I dont have much of a selection of shields.

Good luck.

Lonely Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Alright, I tried an failed and finally found my way out.

Shameless Dog

Really, a Longsword is one of the better weapons to go if you aren't a Str whore. If you are, then you need to go back to Firelink Shrine and grab the Zweihander. It's pretty much gonna be your end game weapon if you're Strength build. Just get it up to pure +15 and you'll be golden.

But yea, I generally rock Longsword for a long while. It's just a very solid weapon all around. If you've got the dex you can switch to a Katana or a Rapier, both of which are also real good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff