A sequel???

homg I'm interested 0.72602739726027 72.6% [ 53 ]
I didn't even like the first one! 0.27397260273973 27.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 406 407 408

Shy Seeker

Kyuta Syuko
-Candii_Sweet-
Sorry if I haven't been giving any updates or anything really, life kinda happened.

My mom passed away a month ago and school has been really annoying lately and since I was staying with my mom now I have to move somewhere else.

I'm debating whether I even want to continue with Crimson Iris due to the fact that Gaia is dying at a rapid pace and people are either going to recolor me or tentacl (imo both are bad)

I may have more game projects in the future but they are most likely not going to be gaia related.

but since you guys have graciously still stayed here and kept up with this thread I will try my best to make an updated release but it will most likely be the final release.

All the stuff I had planned for the next release like the opening video or all the new characters I planned are most likely not going to happen. I have been working on a character for someone who didn't answer my pm's and it looks like everyone else pretty much came and left.

I dislike cliche sword characters so that throws out like most of the designs that people have sent me (I know I'm being really selfish but I am not as motivated as much as I'm used to.)

So at this time I am only planning one newcomer and it was the only "not" sword character and it's someone who still posts here but the only awkward thing is that this character may not have artwork because art prices on gaia are now extremely expensive with inflation.

I have made a few tweaks to the remaining cast like I said I would but any reworks I wanted to do will be thrown out the window.

I love Crimson Iris and I think it is the best project I've ever done and I've gotten tons of support over these last 4-5 years and I think it's time I move on and take this experience with me.

Sorry for those who wanted to see this project go a lot higher but I started this when I was like a freshman in highschool and now I'm a senior in college and I kinda grew up.

So yeah, wall of text sorry I wanted to get my point across. Any questions may be asked.

I think Gaia's committing suicide. I know my desire to login decreases every time I see a new gold granting item in La Victoire, and I bet new people probably go into the market place, see the inflated prices, and decide to leave because the prices are so outrageous. At least I know I would.
yup how i feel

Sarcastic Waffles

25,175 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
Thats what i would also do if i just joined xDD

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
CbLord
Kyuta Syuko
-Candii_Sweet-
Sorry if I haven't been giving any updates or anything really, life kinda happened.

My mom passed away a month ago and school has been really annoying lately and since I was staying with my mom now I have to move somewhere else.

I'm debating whether I even want to continue with Crimson Iris due to the fact that Gaia is dying at a rapid pace and people are either going to recolor me or tentacl (imo both are bad)

I may have more game projects in the future but they are most likely not going to be gaia related.

but since you guys have graciously still stayed here and kept up with this thread I will try my best to make an updated release but it will most likely be the final release.

All the stuff I had planned for the next release like the opening video or all the new characters I planned are most likely not going to happen. I have been working on a character for someone who didn't answer my pm's and it looks like everyone else pretty much came and left.

I dislike cliche sword characters so that throws out like most of the designs that people have sent me (I know I'm being really selfish but I am not as motivated as much as I'm used to.)

So at this time I am only planning one newcomer and it was the only "not" sword character and it's someone who still posts here but the only awkward thing is that this character may not have artwork because art prices on gaia are now extremely expensive with inflation.

I have made a few tweaks to the remaining cast like I said I would but any reworks I wanted to do will be thrown out the window.

I love Crimson Iris and I think it is the best project I've ever done and I've gotten tons of support over these last 4-5 years and I think it's time I move on and take this experience with me.

Sorry for those who wanted to see this project go a lot higher but I started this when I was like a freshman in highschool and now I'm a senior in college and I kinda grew up.

So yeah, wall of text sorry I wanted to get my point across. Any questions may be asked.

I think Gaia's committing suicide. I know my desire to login decreases every time I see a new gold granting item in La Victoire, and I bet new people probably go into the market place, see the inflated prices, and decide to leave because the prices are so outrageous. At least I know I would.
yup how i feel
The prices are insane, but manipulated by the elder gaians.

Besides we're here to communicate it's not a style contest

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ryosakai
CbLord
Kyuta Syuko
-Candii_Sweet-

yup how i feel
The prices are insane, but manipulated by the elder gaians. I'm trying to give news a road to riches in my thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guilds-network/recruiting-get-rich-quick-guild/t.93380129/

Can You not spam my thread with this, I see you posting this same thing on other gaming discussion threads.

Delete your post please.

Dangerous Genius

15,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Ryosakai
The prices are insane, but manipulated by the elder gaians.

You can't blame just the elder gaians because it's not just them. Ultimately it's Gaia that's too blame with all these damn gold giving items in the cash shop.

To some people it's always a style contest no matter what they're doing.

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Will do.

@ Kyuta: Well communication got me where I am, and questing, looks like there's just some new quests with hands out further in town

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff