• Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
TheFallenAngel-X
Bad News Blaze
Akaru Renuji
The University Student
It will be on PC

Yes, and that's what I'm afraid of.

It's getting to a point where you hardly even need an Xbox ONE anymore to have/play most of it's games.

"Console exclusives" my a**. If somethings "exclusive" then it shouldn't be on any other system, let alone the PC unless through emulation.

It's also possible for someone to buy/build a competent PC for about as much as it costs to purchase a PS4/Xbox ONE.

Also, someone can just buy cheaper & better 'computer parts' to stick in their own computer and upgrade it that way. You still even get Kinect compatibility on Windows platforms.

So nothing of value is really lost. Unless the 'console port' happens to have technical issues. But it's like they say, "If it's on a PC it can be modded!"

If you like having to resort to using 'mods' to get a game to work competently that is.

So you just gonna flat out assume that most gamers have PCs?....People bought Titanfall on xbox one knowing good and well it would have been available on PC...so obviously for most gamers theres plenty of reason to buy an xbox one......I dont know too many gamers that primarily game on a PC...consoles are just too popular for. That

I think it's funny that you generalize because "I dont know too many gamers that primarily game on a pc"

I'd say the biggest majority of gamers ARE ON PC. NOT consoles.

This game gives me a HIP XENOBLADE LEGEND OF DRAGOON VIBE. With some monster hunter thrown in for good measure. Oh and Panzer Dragoon.

Sources?