Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Weather you have played Cosmic Break or not i highly recommend checking this out and if possible please support it. Im just a big fan of the game and hope to see it made. You can find more gameplay of the current Cosmic Break game on youtube.

As you can see its a MMO fast-paced shooter/melee game with both robot and humanoid characters to play as, and most all of them are fully customizable.

The initial goal is for $150K to get the game completed, the final goal is $470k for a Xbox One version ($370k for a PS4 version) with other various stretch goals in between. You can check out the kickstarter here and check out all the information they have provided about the game. Cosmic Break 2 Kickstarter

Here is the kickstarters PV video.

If you have questions about the game feel free to ask. And you can check out the current game here at Cyberstep: Cosmic Break I hope this interests a lot of people. 3nodding

Cuddly Nymph

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
Mooing my support.

Moo! mrgreen

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100
o0Storm0o
Mooing my support.

Moo! mrgreen
xD

Cuddly Nymph

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
Tazuto Nekiruhs
o0Storm0o
Mooing my support.

Moo! mrgreen
xD
x)
Did you mention that any and everyone can check out Cosmic Break here at Cyberstep: Cosmic Break and play for free? Just to see what it's like~?

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100
o0Storm0o
Tazuto Nekiruhs
o0Storm0o
Mooing my support.

Moo! mrgreen
xD
x)
Did you mention that any and everyone can check out Cosmic Break here at Cyberstep: Cosmic Break and play for free? Just to see what it's like~?
ah

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100
no one is interested? =(

Cuddly Nymph

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I'm partially interested. I don't know if I'm interested enough to actually make a donation. I played the original game for a while from OBT forward but I was turned off by EVERYTHING worth playing being in a Gacha. I understand wanting cash but I don't want to gamble for the character I want. I'd rather outright buy them. :<

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I'm partially interested. I don't know if I'm interested enough to actually make a donation. I played the original game for a while from OBT forward but I was turned off by EVERYTHING worth playing being in a Gacha. I understand wanting cash but I don't want to gamble for the character I want. I'd rather outright buy them. :<
I understand that, ive gotten plenty of bots just from events and UC gara though. Im pretty happy with what i have =)

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Game was great. Then Beta ended. Now its a shitty pay2win game. Not gonna shill for this unless they fix their system.

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Toastgineer
Game was great. Then Beta ended. Now its a shitty pay2win game. Not gonna shill for this unless they fix their system.
Its being completely rebuilt from the ground up. There are more classes and different modes. Im not really sure about the whole pay2win thing, i was only ever annoyed by the fact that my computer cant run the game well cause its old and everyone is just able to move so fast. But ive won plenty of matches against all sorts of bots.

Cuddly Nymph

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
Swoosh whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers