Welcome to Gaia! ::

Langlen
Vermunium
Langlen
Veras Gunn
Chichok

Because each company has a good side. A person sees this and they think it's the best thing ever. They become lazy minded and think "Why should I look at other companies? I'm happy right now" and to stay in that 'happy state' they'll defend their comany to the end...or until they at least smarten up and realize there's a bad side too xd
But its a form of entertainment, not a religion or country. One isn't going to attack you, and the other isn't going to try and convert you. People don't only buy books from a certain publisher, or watch movies of a single person, so why do so with video games? They make themselves limited, then insult the others because they're cultists. Nevermind, I don't want to know or gain a new enemy.

Some people do watch movies only because an actor is in it, go to a concert onloy because one band is in it, or read a book solely because of one author wrote it.

It's illogical as hell, but it does exist.

ANyways, it makes no sense to me either. Dedication to one console only limits you from gaming.

Well, I have dedication to Nintendo, but I still grace all of the other consoles. At the moment I've been playing my PS2 more than my gamecube.

Mine depends on what game I'm playing. Like, right now, I'm playing MMX8.

Which, by the way, is underrated.

I bought that a couple of weeks ago, which has completed my Mega Man collection besides for MMZ3. ^^ I'm just not used to 3D Mega Man.
Langlen
Vermunium
Langlen
Veras Gunn
Chichok

Because each company has a good side. A person sees this and they think it's the best thing ever. They become lazy minded and think "Why should I look at other companies? I'm happy right now" and to stay in that 'happy state' they'll defend their comany to the end...or until they at least smarten up and realize there's a bad side too xd
But its a form of entertainment, not a religion or country. One isn't going to attack you, and the other isn't going to try and convert you. People don't only buy books from a certain publisher, or watch movies of a single person, so why do so with video games? They make themselves limited, then insult the others because they're cultists. Nevermind, I don't want to know or gain a new enemy.

Some people do watch movies only because an actor is in it, go to a concert onloy because one band is in it, or read a book solely because of one author wrote it.

ANyways, it makes no sense to me either. Dedication to one console only limits you from gaming.

Well, I have dedication to Nintendo, but I still grace all of the other consoles. At the moment I've been playing my PS2 more than my gamecube.

Gamespy said that is the best X game since X5 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;
Vermunium
Langlen
Vermunium
Langlen
Veras Gunn
Chichok

I bought that a couple of weeks ago, which has completed my Mega Man collection besides for MMZ3. ^^ I'm just not used to 3D Mega Man.

It took me a bit to get used to as well, but once I realized it's still 2D in a 3D format, I started to love it.

Except for a few levels. Such as the damned motorcycle level. And the Hunter training level.
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;

Yeah. sweatdrop IT hought X6 was better than X5.
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;

X6 was just plain hard.
Nightmare system kicks butt though.
Holyshit postin in a sticky!

I love Beramode! heart
Langlen
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;

Yeah. sweatdrop IT hought X6 was better than X5.

I like the SNES X games.I feel so old. blaugh
Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;

X6 was just plain hard.

Yeah, but at least its hardness offset X5's easiness. 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;

X6 was just plain hard.
yeah, but the armors were kick a**. I loved that about the game. All of the armors were just so awesome. I just wish Zero had more than the ultimate armor.

Dapper Lunatic

The Eternia

I love Beramode! heart
I got first post razz
Veras Gunn
Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;

X6 was just plain hard.
yeah, but the armors were kick a**. I loved that about the game. All of the armors were just so awesome. I just wish Zero had more than the ultimate armor.

Bah, they'll never give him more than one upgrade armor. I just want to know where his anti-sigma virus sabre went after X3. They could have used that in the next 5 X games.
Veras Gunn
Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Langlen

X6 was awesome >_>;

X6 was just plain hard.

X6 had the ninja armor right?
Veras Gunn
The Eternia

I love Beramode! heart
I got first post razz

You lucky b*****d. At least it was you, and not some n00b.
Veras Gunn
The Eternia

I love Beramode! heart
I got first post razz

You shall live on in Infamy then

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers