Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revamped... I am enjoying the clean smell of this forum 3nodding

BTW, I've been a Sony supporter since I started gaming.
I can still remember the Genesis/SNES era. Something about Sonic just appealed to me more than Mario... probably all the speed. The Genesis had so many awesome games, but so did the Super Nintendo. Looking back, I'm sorry that I didn't just get both consoles rather than choosing a side, but.... SEGA FOREVER!!!
Beramode
Your signature always reminds me of my PSP. =P Heh.

I've disliked Sony from the start, but I have to admit that the PSP really impressed me. Nintendo's handhelds have just never held too much appeal for me.

That's probably because it is. A ceramic white PSP, to be exact, with a face of the prince from Katamari Damacy on it. It's from a japanese commercial for Me and My Katamari I found on google video. That's probably why.

The potential for the PSP interests me greatly. It has options that haven't been used yet, and it makes one wonder about what future firmware upgrades will bring. Homebrew software already let the PSP change channels on TVs and stream music and video, what could be next? The USB port could be used for so many other, as well. The thought of a PSP camera brings me joy.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
NiGHTS_Chao329
Bera, im curious, have you banned me? X'D <3

-------

so are you a PC fan? surprised

Dunno. It's hard to keep track of that sort of thing.

Maybe stuff like the Commander Keen games and the Oregon Trail. o_o; My first "console" was kind of a computer, too.

Bag of Monster
That's probably because it is. A ceramic white PSP, to be exact, with a face of the prince from Katamari Damacy on it. It's from a japanese commercial for Me and My Katamari I found on google video. That's probably why.

I know what it is; it's just the fact that I own one makes it resound with me more. xd I love my ceramic white PSP.
Ah. xD
I plan on getting the ceramic white one, because it's pretty. Though, I like the black one too. D=

I AM TORN.

COMANDER KEEEEEN IN GOODBYE GALAXY! heart

Dapper Lunatic

eek Beramode is talking! Well, i've seen this before, just not as much replying. sweatdrop

Hey, now that the stickies have been updated, how come there's no "What's your favorite game" sticky? I see several dozen of those a day.

Edit: Card Fighters Clash FTW!
Beramode
NiGHTS_Chao329
Bera, im curious, have you banned me? X'D <3

-------

so are you a PC fan? surprised

Dunno. It's hard to keep track of that sort of thing.

You probably remember me. How many times have you banned me?

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Veras Gunn
Hey, now that the stickies have been updated, how come there's no "What's your favorite game" sticky? I see several dozen of those a day.

I see no such topics in the first ten pages of the forum. It was just a quick scan, but that alone says to me that it's not really sticky material. We only take action when it's needed.

I think the only disadvantage of the ceramic white PSP would be that movie UMDs are region coded? So I could only play Japanese movies. If that's really true, and if I really cared. It's a nice feature, but I didn't want to get a PSP to watch movies.

And it's really of no concern to me how many times anyone is banned, nor do I see how it belongs in this topic.

Dapper Lunatic

Beramode
Veras Gunn

I see no such topics in the first ten pages of the forum. It was just a quick scan, but that alone says to me that it's not really sticky material. We only take action when it's needed.

I think the only disadvantage of the ceramic white PSP would be that movie UMDs are region coded? So I could only play Japanese movies. If that's really true, and if I really cared. It's a nice feature, but I didn't want to get a PSP to watch movies.
That's understandable. I won't go into it any further.

That would be quite a disadvantage for me if I had a ceramic white PSP. I have a few UMD movies, and not being able to play them would be quite lame. I don't quite understand why sony doesn't bring them to america.

Who did the Card Fighter Clash picture in your rando-sig Beramode? Thats quite possibly my favorite game for my NGPC, and I was wondering if the person did anymore... actually I shouldn't ask this here. Off topic and what not sweatdrop
Beramode, you didn't include the 3DO, Jaguar, Intellivision, and Atari's in the first post xd They are consoles too 3nodding

Edit: And N-Gage and Gizmodo
Ok, I'll shut up now sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

Chichok
Beramode, you didn't include the 3DO, Jaguar, Intellivision, and Atari's in the first post xd They are consoles too 3nodding
Well, she does say that "This includes but is not limited to."
Veras Gunn
Chichok
Well, she does say that "This includes but is not limited to."

Ah, too shay 3nodding
Beramode

Yeah, only UMD movies are locked. It's unfortunate. I would like to buy at least some UMDs for those long bus trips and train rides down to south Texas. I think once producing UMDs becomes cheap enough Sony should start including them in DVDs and the upcoming Blu Ray movies. A normal version and a portable version of the movie in one case is much more attractive than a normal version and portable version seperate, methinks.

You always remind me that I never finished playing Shining Force. Accursed computer and it's crashes.
You know what needs to be sticky?

Sex in the Somapagne room 3nodding

Seriously, I've been a multi-console kind of gamer ever since 2002. I've long grown out of my "blind loyalty" and do not dare to go back to that (just for those who want to know, Sony was that company I was like that with).

I'm so dedicated to staying like this that I'm going to buy an X-Box soon, and continue to expand my Gamecube playlist. If I had the cash, I'd get a PSP and a DS.

I just like games. I hate limiting myself with something I like.
Bag of Monster
Beramode

Yeah, only UMD movies are locked. It's unfortunate. I would like to buy at least some UMDs for those long bus trips and train rides down to south Texas. I think once producing UMDs becomes cheap enough Sony should start including them in DVDs and the upcoming Blu Ray movies. A normal version and a portable version of the movie in one case is much more attractive than a normal version and portable version seperate, methinks.

You always remind me that I never finished playing Shining Force. Accursed computer and it's crashes.

Buuuut you can just buy the DVD version and get the DVD ripping software to put the DVD on your PSP memory stick.

It'll save money in the long run 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces