Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Pimp Named DaDA
CeludenGBC
A Pimp Named DaDA
Bag of Monster
A Pimp Named DaDA
did you guys know that there might be a new nintendo game system coming out?

O RLY?
I looked it up, it's called the Nintendo "Revolution" and you can play from NES,SNES,And Nintendo 64 games via download from your computer.

I want you to fall off a cliff.
really? rolleyes I want you to fall off 3 cliffs and into horribly sharp rocks,an automaticly death.

Gentlemen...please. No arguing about this...DaDA, I guess you're a bit behind us with knowledge...everyone else knew that the Rev was coming...Celuden, dewd, calm dow or your Cryadis will act up again...THIS IS A HOUSE OF LOVE!
Mizeral
grey_the_demon_fox
User Image

where was this game growing up?... what game is this by the way... I think it was for ps1.

I swear...Japanese Games are waaay better than american...tht Pic wouldn't fly on a U.S. console...

It would fly in America, you just have to get a game that's not rated E for once. ^^
Faressa
Mizeral
grey_the_demon_fox
User Image

where was this game growing up?... what game is this by the way... I think it was for ps1.

I swear...Japanese Games are waaay better than american...tht Pic wouldn't fly on a U.S. console...

It would fly in America, you just have to get a game that's not rated E for once. ^^
User Image xd
Faressa
I'm shocked in the matter that XBox 360 sold out in Japan in like 5 hours. They were short so many systems it hurt their launch overall. Okay, consoles? We're talking strength? If I were to go with strength i'd say that the PS3 would be better tna the 360. Microsoft is doing the same thing that friggin Dreamcast did, they released early and they call it jumping on the market. No, you always let Sony do their stuff first. If you do, they sit there and they have a few games out and then you come out and you snipe the competiton.

The 360 doesn't have any great games out. Where's my gears of war? Guess where it's at? NOWHERE! WE DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS! IT'S LOST UNDER THE CREATORS BED! "Oh it's going to be a launch game" he says. ******** that, it wasn't nowhere to be found. That's what disappoints me the most. I had high hopes. Now the PS3 may be bluffing because we haven't seen one clip of a game in there yet, but Sony is pretty good on delivering promises and Nintendo? More like Ninten'who'. Who cares about them? Really? Which one of you guys would really sit there and pay 200 dollars for a Nintendo system? No! You're mom and Dad or aunt or uncle can't buy it for you. I'm talking about hard earned money, either you raked leaves or mowed Mr. Wilson's grass or walked someone's dog for 6 weeks to save up for it. NO ONE. No one will buy it without sense. Hell, go and buy yourself a jacket. Not Revolution, the only revolution they had when they made that stupid system is for it to sit on shelves like the Gamecube. Thank you. Kthnxbye

I'll buy a Revolution. So will a lot of people plus Nintendo's huge fanbase.
Darkfirelove
in the consule war between X-box and PS2 the X-box wins because they got nintendo to sign ove the revolution is the last nintendo system youll ever see but the game will still be avalibel but on the X-box consules and slowly all the makers 4 the ps2 are coming to the x-box because it can hold and show stuff theps2 can only dream of yea so slowly but indecisevly the creaters of ff will comover to x--box and when that happen ps2 will be gone 4ever and ps will be nomore signed ove to X-box lol DOWN WITH PS

What the? Nintendo signed over the Revolution to Microsoft?????? No they didn't, and the Revolution won't be the last Nintendo console.
Plus, how can you say X-box is going to control the market when so the the Play-Station 2 is. IF anything, Sony would have the best chance of controlling the market.
Funky Monkey Bill
Faressa
I'm shocked in the matter that XBox 360 sold out in Japan in like 5 hours. They were short so many systems it hurt their launch overall. Okay, consoles? We're talking strength? If I were to go with strength i'd say that the PS3 would be better tna the 360. Microsoft is doing the same thing that friggin Dreamcast did, they released early and they call it jumping on the market. No, you always let Sony do their stuff first. If you do, they sit there and they have a few games out and then you come out and you snipe the competiton.

The 360 doesn't have any great games out. Where's my gears of war? Guess where it's at? NOWHERE! WE DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS! IT'S LOST UNDER THE CREATORS BED! "Oh it's going to be a launch game" he says. ******** that, it wasn't nowhere to be found. That's what disappoints me the most. I had high hopes. Now the PS3 may be bluffing because we haven't seen one clip of a game in there yet, but Sony is pretty good on delivering promises and Nintendo? More like Ninten'who'. Who cares about them? Really? Which one of you guys would really sit there and pay 200 dollars for a Nintendo system? No! You're mom and Dad or aunt or uncle can't buy it for you. I'm talking about hard earned money, either you raked leaves or mowed Mr. Wilson's grass or walked someone's dog for 6 weeks to save up for it. NO ONE. No one will buy it without sense. Hell, go and buy yourself a jacket. Not Revolution, the only revolution they had when they made that stupid system is for it to sit on shelves like the Gamecube. Thank you. Kthnxbye

I'll buy a Revolution. So will a lot of people plus Nintendo's huge fanbase.

Ok listen. If the 200 dollar Nintendo system is a lot, lets see, who would rake leaves or mow Mr. Wilson's grass or walk someone's dog for 6 weeks twice just to pay for a 400 dollar X-Box 360 (yes I know, that's only the premium package the other one is 300) without that many good games on it? Yet, it sold out......
Plus if someone would want a secondary console they would probably get the Revolution because it will be the cheapest of the three. And yes, I would bet money that the Revolution will come out for a lower price than the PS3.
Nintendo has a brilliant strategy with the Rev, even before counting the amazing things the console can actually do.
1) They have a fanbase of at least 20 Million Cube owners who'll buy the system, as well as many Nintendo fans who didn't have much interest in the Cube.
2) PS3 and 360 fans will only buy one of those consoles most likely, but since the Rev is cheap, and quite different, many of these people may pick up a Rev.
3) People who aren't really into gaming may see the lower price, and small sleak console design, and think, 'why not?'
Hotaka005
bump xp
don't post. ever.
chibiboy66
SPLEENS!!
same goes for dumbshit over here.
TubularLuggage

3) People who aren't really into gaming may see the lower price, and small sleak console design, and think, 'why not?'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Small indeed. Either that guy is a giant, or the Revo is tiny.
The Rev's size is said to be about the size of 3 DVD cases stacked.
The whole think is just so stylish. The white one almost looks like it should be made my Apple.

Iwata is doing a keynote speach tomorrow at GDC (Game Developer's Conference) where he may reveal more details about the Rev.
...nintendo should really boost their game up, they should make a come back, since ps2+ps3 and xbox+360 are selling higher in the markets.
I abandoned this place a long time ago when I learned that people can't be swayed and that people aren't going to accept everything you say, but here's what I think.

XBox 360- Released too early and without enough 3rd party support. I'm sure more and better games will be released eventually but beyond DOA 4 and Perfect Dark Zero, the lauch titles were trash or cross-platform. They also seem to be focusing way too intently on XBox Live, maybe they will realize someday that not everyone is going to pay $15 a month to play games with strangers. I find it to be incredibly disappointing seeing as how I enjoyed the first XBox immensely.

PS3- I'm on the ledge on this one. I feel the rumors of it's power are greatly exhaggerated, seeing as how all the consoles are based around 2 year old PC technology and the the highest of the high-end gaming rigs around today could not play what they showed Killzone 2 to be as actual gameplay. But, the third party support is going to be plentiful and being released 2nd, they will get to refine the PS3 where the 360 hit a bump. I've also heard disturbing rumors of how it's costs about $700 to make a PS3 but they are going to sell for $400, I don't see how that's going to work other than the parts being of incredibly low quality. But they are just rumors, time will tell on this one.

Revolution- The one I'm most excited about actually. Small price tag, full backward compatability, ingenious controllers, small size, and just being Nintendo make me want to buy this one. But, I don't know if now is the time in Nintendo's lifespan to be taking risks such as this. They seem to be going in the totally opposite direction than they did with the Gamecube and going for the hardcore gamer market. But having yet to see screenshots or the controller in action, or anything besides the hardware for that matter, I can't really make a call on this one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff