Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beramode
Bleh, I don't want another NiGHTS Into Dreams. It's tempting because technology has advanced so much since then... but... ehh. One game is enough, you know? Well, there was Christmas NiGHTS, but I doubt that was a huge departure from the original. whee Some series get to the point of where one ends up wondering why they're still making them, and I never want that to happen to NiGHTS. It was really unique and special... and honestly, I have no idea what they could do for a sequel. Unless they just ended up remaking it.

Well, they could just do an anneversary edition of the game instead of actually making a new one. I don't know how well that would flow, but it'd be nice to see it again. This is nostalgia talking though.

Dapper Lunatic

Darkmoleman
Veras Gunn
Beramode
That said! It interests me what I consider to be the best gaming advertising campaign of all time features a very fanboy-like character. gonk Segata Sanshiro is so fanboy that it's kinda... cool... It was always interesting how SEGA didn't mess around with the console wars, with Segata and "Genesis does what Nintendon't."
I miss the days when the console wars were actually war like. Now its just a war between the gamers.

I miss the Neo Geo ads.

I never saw a Neo-Geo ad. neutral
The ultimate console wars smackdown.
I remember the SNES vs Genesis arguments back in Elementary school. Fun times xd

@Beramode: Why was my main account, The Eternal, Banned? The reason that the email gave me was too vauge.
Veras Gunn
Beramode
Bleh, I don't want another NiGHTS Into Dreams. It's tempting because technology has advanced so much since then... but... ehh. One game is enough, you know? Well, there was Christmas NiGHTS, but I doubt that was a huge departure from the original. whee Some series get to the point of where one ends up wondering why they're still making them, and I never want that to happen to NiGHTS. It was really unique and special... and honestly, I have no idea what they could do for a sequel. Unless they just ended up remaking it.
Yeah the technology has advanced, but I think the game would work well on the PSP or Nintendo DS. The game would feel right at home on either handheld.

My god, that game would control like a dream on the PSP's nub...
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Veras Gunn
Beramode
That said! It interests me what I consider to be the best gaming advertising campaign of all time features a very fanboy-like character. gonk Segata Sanshiro is so fanboy that it's kinda... cool... It was always interesting how SEGA didn't mess around with the console wars, with Segata and "Genesis does what Nintendon't."
I miss the days when the console wars were actually war like. Now its just a war between the gamers.

I miss the Neo Geo ads.

I love how the Neo-Geo ad took blatant shots at Nintendo by graph like means.

Dapper Lunatic

Langlen
Veras Gunn
Beramode
Yeah the technology has advanced, but I think the game would work well on the PSP or Nintendo DS. The game would feel right at home on either handheld.

My god, that game would control like a dream on the PSP's nub...
It just seems so natural, doesn't it? Actually I think Nights into Dreams would be great cell shaded.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

Yep, the ultimate NEOGEO/SNK insult. 3nodding "You're a weenie! scream "

And I meant that it would be too mind-numbing to see NiGHTS on a next gen console to really be able to argue against it, for my technology comment.
Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Veras Gunn
Beramode

I miss the Neo Geo ads.

I love how the Neo-Geo ad took blatant shots at Nintendo by graph like means.

Reminds me of the PSP vs DS wars were having now 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

Beramode

And I meant that it would be too mind-numbing to see NiGHTS on a next gen console to really be able to argue against it, for my technology comment.
Ah.... but you have to admit that the game would be excellent on one of the current gen handhelds.
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Veras Gunn
Beramode

I miss the Neo Geo ads.

LOL I loved the Neo-Geo Pocket it was the first handheld that you could safely say had the best controls for a Fighting game.
Veras Gunn
Beramode

Ah.... but you have to admit that the game would be excellent on one of the current gen handhelds.

I don't know about the DS's d-pad though.

Dapper Lunatic

Darkmoleman
Veras Gunn
Darkmoleman
Veras Gunn
Beramode

I miss the Neo Geo ads.

LOL I loved the Neo-Geo Pocket it was the first handheld that you could safely say had the best controls for a Fighting game.
and the best card battle game to have ever existed... Hurry up on the DS CFC game SNK Playmore!

On that note, I wish SNK would try their hands at the handheld market again. I loved the NGPC.
Bad news though. My Neo Geo pocket color broke. unfixable. The screen suffered impact damage and cracked. I have to buy a new one now.

Dapper Lunatic

Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Beramode

I was thinking more, touch screen controls.
Veras Gunn
Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Beramode

I was thinking more, touch screen controls.

Of course, I wasn't thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces