Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Compare and contrast! Here is a topic reserved for comparing the console generations of the past and present. This includes but is not limited to:

• Master System vs NES
  • Genesis vs SNES
  • Game Gear vs Game Boy
  • Saturn vs PlayStation vs N64
  • Dreamcast vs PS2 vs Gamecube vs Xbox
  • DS vs PSP
  • Xbox360 vs PS3 vs Wii
  • Different versions of any console

The only exception is Xbox One vs PS4 vs Wii U, which has its own sticky. Other console wars should take place here.

Dapper Lunatic

All of the current consoles are great, and bad in their own light. Good games, bad games, but I perfer Xbox due to its include hard drive. no need to clear my memory stick of rented game saves. I wish there were more of a reason to play my Gamecube, but until there is its collecting Dust. The Playstation 2 has a great catalogue, but the GPU is showing its age now, and the controller isn't that comfortable.
what happend to the console wars sticke. my not alowed in anymore neutral

Edit I prfere the xbox because of the harddrive and the fact the i can play my own music on some of the games that i play 3nodding
What the ********...?
It's Beramode's house now. cool
CeludenWank
What the ********] hostal takeover 3nodding
And there's a new plase for 360/PS3/rev..... HOW DOSE THAT WORK..... damnit i dont like that i like being able to talk about the old and the new. seeing that there all made by 4 diffrent componys....
Well that least keeps out some of the Next Gen fanboys/girls, that's for sure.

But that section will get a bit worse.
Kuro Omega
Well that least keeps out some of the Next Gen fanboys/girls, that's for sure.

But that section will get a bit worse.
this will probly have alot just by the Name console war's as few FanBoys/girls will actuly read that the 360/PS3/rev are not aloud here
WHAT!?

no more halo sticky
goddamnit, now i have to find another reason to report them evil
HolyJesus, new sticky. Mustpost.

ALL THE SINS OF THE PAST HAVE BEEN PURGED! PUUUURGED!

On topic:

I myself have a preference to the PSP, but have found several enjoyable games on the DS as well. I would personally used my PSP more, but the DS would get love too.

Now all I have to do is get both of them and I can be truly happy.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Your signature always reminds me of my PSP. =P Heh.

I've disliked Sony from the start, but I have to admit that the PSP really impressed me. Nintendo's handhelds have just never held too much appeal for me.
Beramode
Your signature always reminds me of my PSP. =P Heh.

I've disliked Sony from the start, but I have to admit that the PSP really impressed me. Nintendo's handhelds have just never held too much appeal for me.

Bera, im curious, have you banned me? X'D <3

-------

so are you a PC fan? surprised
I would have to say the PS2 was my console of choice it had some of my favorite bemania games on it.(DDR and Beatmania) biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff