Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conker's Bad Fur day was an awesome game, I loved it, ok confession time I hated the Zombie board (I'm such a chicken) scared me to death. Ok don't flame me I hate scary movies and games ok. Anyways Conker's sequel will only be on Xbox cause Nintendo no longer has the rights to Rare anymore. Microsoft picked em up. But that's ok hopefully it will be live cause Conker's BF had the best multiplayer. heart
That game is one of the best games ever made. I am so happy that they are re-releasing it on X-box. Can't wait to hear those hilarious teddy noises, see the bloody kills, and best of all, the great mighty poo. Best, opera, ever.
it's a classic biggrin
inuyasha`
for all you kids who have conkers bad fur day put in the cheat eatbox
Beef Curtains. Welders bench. Billymillroundabout. gonk I loved that game. I borrow it from a friend a few years ago. And then she took it back. rolleyes But I'm going to buy it from some game store in the mall. The teddy bears were so cute. Who remembers the bathroom battle room where you can pee on your enemies?! surprised heart
Did the teddy bears speak any specific language or anything that made sense? I don't remember what they said, but I know they had a raspy voice.
I've always wanted to play it, but never found the cash to pick it up. eek
I love this game
Especially when u turn into Neo Conker
I bought a new copy at Toys R Us for like 10 bux a couple of years ago and I still havent played it.

I havent even opened it yet.

Which brings up the question: Why am I on here and not playing the game??

stressed
I am the great mighty poo and im going to throw my s**t at you,a huge suply of tish for my chocolate starfish so how about some scat you little trat
MAn so true that's the best game ever if you have it and havent played open it and play it lol. It's the best ever. Now if it wasent for resident evil i'd be getting the xbox but Since resident evil is on gamecube and seams to be staying so it's a game cube for me!
TEDDIEZ KICK a**!! twisted
I like Heist ( "it's my way or a dead mother*&$^!@ way, take your pick" wink , but War is the second best!
SIVAYU!! heart
More cheats are:
Eastereggsrus
Sponkjockey

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items