Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any CoH gamers out there? I only recently started playing, but I'm already hooked.

For those who don't know what this game is, it's a massive online RP where you role play as super heroes. 3nodding

Let this discussions commense!
aleria-chan
Any CoH gamers out there? I only recently started playing, but I'm already hooked.

For those who don't know what this game is, it's a massive online RP where you role play as super heroes. 3nodding

I've played it before, and from the little bit I've seen, I can tell it's a great game. The only thing I can see wrong is that it's just one of the oh so many games that get incredibly repetitive in the longrun. Don't get me wrong, I don't beleive it's the worst... nor is it something that will hurt it enough to deny it the fact that it's just a great game... but still!
aleria-chan

Hey, whats up?
It is a really great game but it gets boring when you reach like level 50 as it's pretty much just repetition and you can kick a** on your own. It will probably get better when the expansion with PvP comes out.
Crayle
aleria-chan

I've played it before, and from the little bit I've seen, I can tell it's a great game. The only thing I can see wrong is that it's just one of the oh so many games that get incredibly repetitive in the longrun. Don't get me wrong, I don't beleive it's the worst... nor is it something that will hurt it enough to deny it the fact that it's just a great game... but still!

I know what you mean-- but I find the powers and specializations so much more interesting in this game than in others. And the graphics/details make me very happy.
Eryu90
It is a really great game but it gets boring when you reach like level 50 as it's pretty much just repetition and you can kick a** on your own. It will probably get better when the expansion with PvP comes out.

I know! I obviously haven't gotten that high in levels (semi-newbie here sweatdrop ) but I've heard a lot about the expansion, and it sounds wicked.
Yeah many of the veteran players have moved on and are just waiting for the PvP so I sugest leveling up as much as you can because once it come out City of Heros will be flooded with really high level characters.
I quit playing due to lack of content... but of all the characters I had my favorite was my Fire Tanker smile AoE's do so much damage
Oh yeah, great game. Im currently active with it now, but I have the problem that I only get a guy to 14 so I can get the cool speed/jump/flying ability, then I go to someone else to do the same thing. I currently have three guys at 14, one who can fly, one whos got super speed, and one that has the super jump. Kinda dumb of me, but I like the chances to use three different people like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff