Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been wanting an HD collection of the G.U. games for a while now. emo
There is a petition going around for this I believe.

I personally think an HD remake for G.U., or even the original series would be a pretty good investment for Bamco to make. Lots of people still enjoy .hack, and there hasn't been anything quite like the games for quite a while as far as I know. With things like SAO coming along, I think .hack would fit into this gaming generation pretty well.

I'd also really love to have G.U. remade with a lot of its graphical issues fixed and such as well. The framerate, especially in Volume 3, is pretty awful.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
kaotic_legion
There is a petition going around for this I believe.

I personally think an HD remake for G.U., or even the original series would be a pretty good investment for Bamco to make. Lots of people still enjoy .hack, and there hasn't been anything quite like the games for quite a while as far as I know. With things like SAO coming along, I think .hack would fit into this gaming generation pretty well.

I'd also really love to have G.U. remade with a lot of its graphical issues fixed and such as well. The framerate, especially in Volume 3, is pretty awful.
Its a really unique series as a whole, with a fantastic story line. Id like to see it remade so it could gain more fans as well, since not that many people know about it. And of those that do many havent played the games just read the manga.

And potentially if it finally gets a larger fan base and as things like oculus (?) rift begin to take off and get more advanced maybe we'll get ourselves a really nifty mmo.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Considering finding a copy of any of the 8 .Hack games means paying an arm and a ******** leg. I wouldnt mind HD updated collections.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Team_Lads_Ray
Considering finding a copy of any of the 8 .Hack games means paying an arm and a ******** leg. I wouldnt mind HD updated collections.
RIGHT?

And the shittiest part is I owned them and some ******** stole them. And let me tell you theres no way he knew what they were worth, so he probably didnt even get any good money out of them when he sold them off

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
alyss in elysium
Team_Lads_Ray
RIGHT?

And the shittiest part is I owned them and some ******** stole them. And let me tell you theres no way he knew what they were worth, so he probably didnt even get any good money out of them when he sold them off

They were easily $40+ even till the end of the PS2 lifetime.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Team_Lads_Ray
alyss in elysium
Team_Lads_Ray
RIGHT?

and now theyve become stupid expensive even in comparison

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
alyss in elysium
Team_Lads_Ray
alyss in elysium
Team_Lads_Ray
RIGHT?

and now theyve become stupid expensive even in comparison

That's cause the only people who have em, know how much they're worth. lol

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Still annoyed that I bought a psp, and .hack//link was never brought to the US.

But I have all the ps2 games. G.U. graphics are still way better than IMOQ.

It would be nice to create my own character though.

Unbeatable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
They should hd remake the original 4, & g.u's triology... AND make a super hd version of .hack//link because i hated the graphics(characters looked weird & small) + the story was showed like a comic,and the opening was retarted anime styled.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yumiko Matsumoto
They should hd remake the original 4, & g.u's triology... AND make a super hd version of .hack//link because i hated the graphics(characters looked weird & small) + the story was showed like a comic,and the opening was retarted anime styled.

Like a ******** super bundle huh, id certainly die happy with that. It'd be cool if it was a collectors edition and came with some cool mini merchandise too, like a little twilight bangle or something....
then again that small wish is coming from a girl so i guess that'd be too girly huh sweatdrop

side note: oh what gaia has G.U avatar items? imma have to check that s**t out

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I remember seeing them in brochures for Target etc. and wishing I could play it but it was an M-rated game down here (read: Teen for ERSB (I think?)) and not being allowed to by my parents*, so I've never played it.

THAT'S why I hope they make HD versions.

*My parents were strict.

Demonic Warrior

I just wish they would make an mmo of "The Word" it doesn't even need to be connected to the rest of the series.

I can picture it now, the GM's make an event where a single winner wins Kite's outfit. razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Army In Your Mind
I remember seeing them in brochures for Target etc. and wishing I could play it but it was an M-rated game down here (read: Teen for ERSB (I think?)) and not being allowed to by my parents*, so I've never played it.

THAT'S why I hope they make HD versions.

*My parents were strict.
my parents were too, i had to sneak around to get mine

i wasnt allowed to play pokemon

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Etheniel Devinuchi

I just wish they would make an mmo of "The Word" it doesn't even need to be connected to the rest of the series.

I can picture it now, the GM's make an event where a single winner wins Kite's outfit. razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For real

I would just be sooo stoked for the chaos gate, it's such a nifty idea. And surely there would be events where you would win rare words for the gate to open new areas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff