Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are gems handed out from time to time during special events? I also play a game called Puzzles and Dragons, and magic stones were distributed sometimes during events so I'm wondering if they have done this in the past for Brave Frontier.

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
I love both of those games :3 as far as I've noticed, Brave Frontier has only handed out a gem as compensation for server maintenance problems, whereas Puzzle and Dragons just likes to give them out every few days or so for whatever event they have. but BF's Summoner Hall just finally started the Frontier Hunter feature and you'll get a gem for reaching a certain amount of points in the first battle they offer! =D
Awww sadface >_< The game's starting to get harder (I'm currently at St. Lamia & Cordelica). Some rolls from rare summon would help xD Not only that, inventory is starting to become an issue... For p&d, rare stones came by somewhat often so I didn't have as much hesitation in inventory expansion as I am for Brave Frontier sad Regarding the summoner hall, yeah I did it a couple times. I can only get up to like round 5 before my team gives in crying
Death Berry Ash
I love both of those games :3 as far as I've noticed, Brave Frontier has only handed out a gem as compensation for server maintenance problems, whereas Puzzle and Dragons just likes to give them out every few days or so for whatever event they have. but BF's Summoner Hall just finally started the Frontier Hunter feature and you'll get a gem for reaching a certain amount of points in the first battle they offer! =D

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
I finally beat St. Lamia and unlocked Palmyna, it's getting ridiculously hard! DX I haven't even used my gems to expand my unit capacity in BF but I'm considering it for PAD cause of the crazy amount of units you can get x___x and yeah they throw out the magic stones pretty often so that wouldn't be so hard to deal with. I got to the last round of the first battle on the Frontier Hunter and it just destroyed me X[ maybe we're choosing the wrong item sets .-. haha what's your friend ID? =]
Yeah the frontier is pretty tricky... >_< As for my friend ID, I'll toss it at you when I can connect, I think there is maintenance? I can't connect right now... Sorta cheesed too cause I used a metal key and only entered once -_-'
Death Berry Ash
I finally beat St. Lamia and unlocked Palmyna, it's getting ridiculously hard! DX I haven't even used my gems to expand my unit capacity in BF but I'm considering it for PAD cause of the crazy amount of units you can get x___x and yeah they throw out the magic stones pretty often so that wouldn't be so hard to deal with. I got to the last round of the first battle on the Frontier Hunter and it just destroyed me X[ maybe we're choosing the wrong item sets .-. haha what's your friend ID? =]

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
aahhh damn I hate when that happens X[ I'm questing right now but I haven't had as bad of connection problems as my friend has and we're in the same room =/ Idk what's going on exactly but I think it's working out problems with the Frontier, cause it keeps telling both my friend and I that we're out of hunter orbs when they're full -_- but because of the server issues yesterday, they had handed out gems =O so maybe they'll do it again, also, starting the 18th they're gonna start doing 500 daily log in honor points! =D
Oh, just managed to connect now. My ID is: 1775214442
CuberemiX
Yeah the frontier is pretty tricky... >_< As for my friend ID, I'll toss it at you when I can connect, I think there is maintenance? I can't connect right now... Sorta cheesed too cause I used a metal key and only entered once -_-'
Death Berry Ash

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
but only for a while, just as an event, not like...forever haha that would be great...or like a gem a day -.-

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
oh shweet okay I'll finish up this quest then go add you whee
Alright cool razz Man, I've been repeating "The Half Blood Princess" vortex dungeon... I want to get the unit but the drop rate is so low at level 1. I'm not sure if I'm courageous enough to attempt level 2 lol. I'm reading that alot of people are calling it one of the more challenging vortex dungeons

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
that one pisses me off so bad I've gone through it like 20 times and nothing but my friend got her his first run through on level 1 evil like wtf. -.- guhhh. we have like a week left, I'm gonna up my game and go for the second level some more, but I've got some evolving to do before I can possibly survive. I'm questing for the last earth idol I need to evolve my Earth Knight Edea 3nodding I just got the totem earlier, I just need the zel and idol X] then I might do a couple metal parades to help level her up =] what's your favorite unit that you have? I'm pretty sure mine is her ^_^
What?!?! Your friend's lucky >_< I'm gonna keep grinding it for a while until I hopefully get her lol. Regarding idols... I usually just do the Tuesday dungeon (I think it's the Tuesday dungeon?). I finally got my Selena to 4* biggrin As for my favorite/dream unit... it would be Eight Blade Sefia, her sprite just looks so hardcore D: If we're talking about favorite units I have... I'm stumped between Knight Zephu, Ice Queen Selena, and Phoenix.

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
guh finally finished the quest and added you! my username is Xazal ^_^ it shows Vargas right now but that was for the quest I was trying...which I failed, didn't catch one X[ I'm gonna try again though, I'm dying to evolve her asap =D and yeah man he gets all the lucky breaks, he got a Phoenix too once and I smacked him for it, haha that's what I wanted. I love my Ice Queen Selena, she's great =D after Edea, I think mine would have to be her X] yeah, I think the idols are done on Tuesdays with evolution units in general...but today is totems! =D I may have to go after one of each if I can stay on top of it all day haha
I accepted the friend request biggrin I haven't tried totems yet... I faced a totem in the frontier quest in round 4 and I couldn't beat it lol. After that, I saw no point in even trying the totem quest crying
Death Berry Ash
guh finally finished the quest and added you! my username is Xazal ^_^ it shows Vargas right now but that was for the quest I was trying...which I failed, didn't catch one X[ I'm gonna try again though, I'm dying to evolve her asap =D and yeah man he gets all the lucky breaks, he got a Phoenix too once and I smacked him for it, haha that's what I wanted. I love my Ice Queen Selena, she's great =D after Edea, I think mine would have to be her X] yeah, I think the idols are done on Tuesdays with evolution units in general...but today is totems! =D I may have to go after one of each if I can stay on top of it all day haha

7,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
awwww if you go through the totems on Thursday, depending what element you go after, it's easy to plan to defeat them and I've gotten both an earth and water one so far! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff