Welcome to Gaia! ::

gleskin
SgtSoiledFudge
gleskin
No, not the Studio Ghibli Miyazaki. Although the From Soft Miyazaki said he wants his next game to be more lighthearted and aimed at a younger audience, so maybe we can cross our fingers for some collaboration. crying
Ahhh, gotcha. I feel like they already made that move when they went from DeS to DaS though, but I guess since he wasn't involved with the Dark Souls games. It would be interesting fighting a Totoro like monster with a giant club of meat.

I agree! Haha That would be quite the experience. But yes, Demon's Souls still holds that special place for me, I think it is just the nostalgia.
"Just a few more hits and he'll be passed out frpm hunger pangs and meat slaps!" That may explain why DaS2 doesn't hold a special place in my life.

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rotchu
Anyone get it on release? How do you guys enjoy it? I can't pick it up yet but I have been watching streams.

I love the goth feel of the game and also because dark souls!

Lol there's not much to be surprised about when you've been watching streams...But I started playing the minute the timer hit 0 (Playstation 4 digital pre-order) and I got to say: Bloodborne is the absolute easiest game From Software has ever made.
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Rotchu
Anyone get it on release? How do you guys enjoy it? I can't pick it up yet but I have been watching streams.

Lol there's not much to be surprised about when you've been watching streams...But I started playing the minute the timer hit 0 (Playstation 4 digital pre-order) and I got to say: Bloodborne is the absolute easiest game From Software has ever made.
Rotchu, take all that information with a grain of salt. Can guarantee that it isn't easiest, however, the lack of punishment for death takes away a lot of frustration.

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Rotchu

Rotchu, take all that information with a grain of salt. Can guarantee that it isn't easiest, however, the lack of punishment for death takes away a lot of frustration.

The lack of punishment? Lol...
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Rotchu

And what was so LOL about that, Day One Digital Pre-order Bad a**? If you remember, all the previous From Software games have this thing where if you die, you lose your humanity and some max health, it gets worse if you keep dying without retrieving humanity. DeS always brought you to half health. Did you even play the games or just want to feed your ego?

Green Ranger

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bonfire Starter 500
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Rotchu

It doesn't look easy even in the slightest. Which is what excites me.

Green Ranger

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Limbo city
just about finished the game
got 2 bosses left to do emo
Got to speed run faster!

Green Ranger

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
SgtSoiledFudge
It's pretty amazing. Definitely contains solid elements from Demon Souls. I find it much harder due to no magic or shields, you can't even block! Which they made work really well. And the framerate and action are very fast.
I always ended up two handing in the previous souls games I played so no shield doean't worry me lol.
Rotchu
SgtSoiledFudge
It's pretty amazing. Definitely contains solid elements from Demon Souls. I find it much harder due to no magic or shields, you can't even block! Which they made work really well. And the framerate and action are very fast.
I always ended up two handing in the previous souls games I played so no shield doean't worry me lol.
I always love dual wielding but for whatever reason I just couldn't do it in DaS and DeS. The gun and weapon combination is pretty fun. If you time it right, you can basically repoiste somebody by shooting them halfway through their attacking animation. It even works on bosses, just a different strategy of doing it.
Rotchu
SgtSoiledFudge
and if you were 2 handing, then you're gonna love this game. A lot of the weapons switch between one hand and 2 hands.

Dapper Genius

Rotchu
Limbo city
just about finished the game
got 2 bosses left to do emo
Got to speed run faster!
me and my friend might as well have been dead for the past 3 days

> play bloodborne
> sleep
> eat
> rinse and repeat
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Rotchu

And what was so LOL about that, Day One Digital Pre-order Bad a**? If you remember, all the previous From Software games have this thing where if you die, you lose your humanity and some max health, it gets worse if you keep dying without retrieving humanity. DeS always brought you to half health. Did you even play the games or just want to feed your ego?

Damn, so edgy!

I for one enjoy Bloodborne's emphasis on fun rather than not fun.
Senator Armstrong
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Rotchu

Damn, so edgy!

I for one enjoy Bloodborne's emphasis on fun rather than not fun.
I treat people how they treat others (if you were referring to me). And it is indeed very fun! How far have you gotten? I'm exploring the neverendingness of what is Old yharnam.

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
SgtSoiledFudge
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Rotchu

But there was ALWAYS a way to counter-balance that, just like in Bloodborne. Furthermore, this isn't Demon's Souls OR Dark Souls so comparing it to other games is ruining the game for yourself. But considering how hostile you were over the fact that I obviously didn't agree with your opinion, I wouldn't have guessed you actually finished any of those games. People with anger problems generally quit those games early on. Personally, with how many people that quit Demon's Souls and had so much bitching to do about it, I'm surprised Dark Souls even existed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff