Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
I can't get over how amazing the Bioshock series was. Does anyone know if they are coming out with another Bioshock game? I heard that one of the companies shut down or something, but I still think they should continue it. surprised
Irrational was the studio that shut down. Ken Levine wanted to stop the Bioshock series so he could focus on 'smaller' games.

The Bioshock IP was given to 2K. So, whatever they plan on doing with it, is solely up to them. 2K were also behind Bioshock 2 (which happens to be my second favorite) The first game happens to have my 'All-Time' slot.

Kawaii Shounen

ugh idk, i havent finished the last one (omg i rage quit so hard)
but its by far one of the best series ive encountered
the graphics, unf

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The only game I liked was two.
One's control's were junky I couldn't even finish it and the only thing about infinite was its story.

Kawaii Girl

Akaru Renuji
Irrational was the studio that shut down. Ken Levine wanted to stop the Bioshock series so he could focus on 'smaller' games.

The Bioshock IP was given to 2K. So, whatever they plan on doing with it, is solely up to them. 2K were also behind Bioshock 2 (which happens to be my second favorite) The first game happens to have my 'All-Time' slot.
I still don't understand why Bioshock 2 got such a negative reaction from so many people, I honestly thought it was alright.
Willow Louviere
I still don't understand why Bioshock 2 got such a negative reaction from so many people, I honestly thought it was alright.

Don't you think Ken Levine was being a bit, irrational? Perhaps, some would say infinitely irrational? emotion_awesome

Seriously though, I really don't understand why it gets a bad rap. I even enjoyed the 'hacking' in it far more than I did in the first one. Then again, I've always had that unpopular opinion. Since I happen to like Devil May Cry 2 far more than the first game in that series.

Fashionable Lunatic

i thought bioshock 2 was rather tedious because it just felt like i was doing the same thing again and again, with protecting the little sisters and such, and the story really didn't pull me in as much as the other ones. big sister was really really cool though

granted, i didn't finish it, and maybe i'd be left with another impression if i had

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Willow Louviere
Akaru Renuji

It had a storyline that made more sense and fit much better towards the bioshock world of number 1 than infinite ever did.

I liked 2 more than infinite. And lets be real bioshock infinite was a trip out session.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I loved the series but the gameplay can get a bit clunky and repetitive

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Bad News Blaze
I loved the series but the gameplay can get a bit clunky and repetitive

It's about the story, not the gameplay(well, maybe except 2)

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I've only ever played the demo for 1, and that freaked me out, so I've never ever played the full thing.

Yes, I'm a wuss etc.

Shy Genius

7,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Viva-Laveta
I can't get over how amazing the Bioshock series was. Does anyone know if they are coming out with another Bioshock game? I heard that one of the companies shut down or something, but I still think they should continue it. surprised

I think they're bringing out more DLC for infinite first, although it may not be the same as the previous ones as you said, one of the companies are no longer involved in bioshock

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff