Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, I just wanted to ask a very simple question and I want a simple explanation for the end result of the Perfect Pokemon Team (PPT)

you see, I've been leveling up all of my pokemon from the following versions, having collected most of them:

Leaf Green
Sapphire
Diamond

and from those versions, which six pokemon (NOT includeing the legendary ones because even though they are powerful, they are not my particular favorites NOR would they ease the question)

My current picks would involve just the Diamond pokemon :

Empoleon
Roserade
Luxray
Staraptor
rapidash
Garchomp

Explaination: start with rapidash, use sunny day off the start,(boosts fire moves and allows solar beam to be used in the same turn) Buyrn/blast the opponent with fire blast and flame thrower or use solar beam to smash the pokemon she is weak to ( rock/ground/water)

if Rapidash goes down there's Roserade to immediatly back her up, also packing solar beam, blast the opponent further and use grass knot, mega drain, and sludge bomb

Empoleon has some interesting defensive qualities seeing as she is water/steel, but give her the following moves: Ice beam, Bubble beam, Metal Claw, and Drill peck, she can take down alot of diffrent types of pokemon before biting the dust

Garchomp has massive streght and speed, so hitting your opponent first shouldn't be a problem
moves: Crunch, earthquake, Dragon rush, draong meteor
even though his SPATK sucks, other dragon types wouldn't stand much a chance against a SP ATK, crunch is a good thing to have around when you're fighting psychic or ghost types, dragon rush is just a powerful move, and earthquake can knock your opponents on their asses

Staraptor is a crazy powerful pokemon, with moves like Brave bird, close combat, fly and aerial ace, you'll be sure to knock down most any walls

And finally Luxray: the Beast...this pokemon has a high ATK, which is good, buut on this team, I have enough attackers, So I boosted his SP ATK by a lot and taught him the following moves: Thunder bite, crunch, Thunderbolt, and charge beam
charge beam boosts thunderbolt, crunch and thunder bite are already boosted thanks to luxrays natural strength

these are the ones I beat the elite four in Diamond of course

My soon to be perfect team will be:

Swampert
Lairon (final form, forgot the name)/Skarmory
Dragonite/Salamance
Gallade
Dusknoir/Shedinja/Gengar
????

-don't know the results, so I don't know if I'll stick to it

But I want to know your PPT

and don't just post "the first 150 were the best" I acknowledge that to be true, but I still want to know which ones you chose

Menacing Smoker

User Image
Lol, your Diamond team is almost exactly the same as mine was. Except I used Golem instead of Garchomp (didn't have one at the time).
From looking at your Pokemon...

I can tell that this isn't the best team...Luxray does that without knowing the moveset.
No such thing as a Perfect team in that game, if there was I'd be using it ninja
If there was a single "perfect team" then a lot of trainers would be using it in tournaments.
Pidgeot needs no assistance in battle. =O
my trick room team screws most meta. and i have a 10th aniv celebi that is 100% legit that i use and since celebi is OU and not Uber its an obscure OU that not many can use XD
XavierLight
If there was a single "perfect team" then a lot of trainers would be using it in tournaments.
...no fake

what I mean is : what is a team that works well together and is very powerful
zerorush87
No such thing as a Perfect team in that game, if there was I'd be using it ninja
[********]

[/thread]
SOMEONE HELP ME HOW DO U GET HAUNTER TO GENGAR AND KADABRA TO ALAKAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SlickSir
SOMEONE HELP ME HOW DO U GET HAUNTER TO GENGAR AND KADABRA TO ALAKAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to trade them.
Aita Vanth
SlickSir

You have to trade them.

Well do u have a giblite?
SlickSir

Are you a newb?

thats Red/Blue/ yellow aged knowledge, every pokemon trainer knows that one
Vince Armnant
SlickSir

Are you a newb?

thats Red/Blue/ yellow aged knowledge, every pokemon trainer knows that one

............ I thought it evovled with stone or level cuz its at a lvl 64.......... and gengar 61!!!!!!!!
Vince Armnant
XavierLight
...no fake

what I mean is : what is a team that works well together and is very powerful
Fake?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out