Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Rogue

Errantum
Liightning

I never said it would suck but it is not like they will add anything substantial to the game. Most of the characters and items will remain the same yet the simple-minded plebs will laud it as the greatest thing ever (as they do with virtually everything Nintendo related). It seems silly to hope that, that game will be the "best" of this year when there are plenty of other more interesting and original titles that are coming out or are out.
So your arguing originality. Why would you change something that is so successful and will be one of the only things that will sell WiiUs?

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Liightning
XBalmung
Errantum
XBalmung

I will find some and I will come after you when she is finished.

Just be sure to get a Garchomp. They are supposedly OP.
*has Garchomp on team*

Oh. Well, he's doomed.

Friendly Cat

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I'm going to also place my bets on Smash.
Smash Bros. master race reporting in-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Dovahderp
Way... too early to say.

although i already a few favorites it is pretty early to be deciding...

Heart Sophomore

5,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
It's actually so weird that I've never actually played Smash games (you're taking about the super mario smash game right?)

Girl

NASCAR '14

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Alice1O1
The Dovahderp
Way... too early to say.

although i already a few favorites it is pretty early to be deciding...

I am sure everyone has their favorites for the year! lol

Interesting Consumer

2,425 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
Cheyenne Eater
I'm going to also place my bets on Smash.

^^^^^ dis girl gots it prolly will be smash it always top seller for nintendo ..and so much hype for it ...i wouldnt be surprised if it got it!

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Three.

Simple rules yet addictive.

Yes that is the name of the game on IOS.

Interesting Conversationalist

If we're talking about console games, I would have to say Infamous : Second Son for me for now. It's a pretty great game!

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Dark Souls 2 so far.

Lonely Explorer

Best game of Q1 2014, I would have to say Banished.
A very relaxing game at times yet stressful if a small problem happens. I found myself keeping tabs on my people throughout the game, more so on my first 10 people.

Divine Genius

Much too early to say. Unfortunately haven't been able to get much games either this year yet. But I'm strongly looking forward to Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, which I've wanted since I first heard about it and one of the first games that made me know I wanted to eventually get a 3ds, although now got many more games for my 3ds also that I love.

There's quite a bit of games on various consoles I'm looking forward to getting this year. Some that already came out and some coming out later on, so definitely lot of possible choices of what might be my favorite. May be a game that isn't announced yet even.

Since the only thing I got this year that came out this year was the re-release of gba game Super Mario and Luigi Saga on Wii U, lol that's my current favorite. But I definitely am wanting Bravely Default, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Conception II, Dark Souls II, and DKC: Tropical Freeze out of the ones that came out already.

Lol I know my bf's fav and only wanted game this year is the MGS V: GZ unless the other releases this year too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff