Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Member

the game was fun but her character design was weird as hell lol, I'm pretty sure no one has legs that long, hands that big, and a head that friggin small on a body like that, very odd.

but fun
KuroiStar
NekoOwner
comparing it to devil may cry 4, I liked it way more (: I wasn't expecting the gameplay to be as fun as it was when I saw it. it ended up being one of my favourite 360 games. I thought a second one was supposed to come out, but I still haven't really heard anything about it yet.

The company is saying "we would love to make one" so it's not yet confirmed that it's going to be developed yet >///< Butttt..... If they do come out with it! My boyfriend and I would be the first people in line for the epic game <3

pfft, I find it hard to believe you'd beat me in that line! though I can't believe it wasn't popular enough to guarantee the sequel. well my memory is pretty bad, so maybe I'll just play the game again in a year and I've forgotten everything and pretend it's a sequel (:

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
The game it's self was amazing. There were moments where It was challenge and moments I enjoyed laying back and kicking some major angelic butt. The weapons were cool too though i preferred the sword and whip adding the ice skates with them. It was amusing for me to see her skate on one foot in a tutu. Now i'm running through the game again to earn the other weapons that you need tons of halos for. But the sound track was nice and I found that in certain parts having to press the correct button to go to the next part was fun. I enjoyed the panther transformation though. I loved running around in the form.

Dangerous Loiterer

I have to admit that I got really frustrated with the game very early on. I loved what I played, but
      it damn near killed my PS3 with the cutscenes, which I just couldn't understand. It was a new PS3
      at the time, so it shouldn't have been sounding like a jet engine with hiccups. I think I have 2% of
      the trophies, which makes me a sad, sad trophy hunter.

I really want to play the rest of it...

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Caerthakatha
      I have to admit that I got really frustrated with the game very early on. I loved what I played, but
      it damn near killed my PS3 with the cutscenes, which I just couldn't understand. It was a new PS3
      at the time, so it shouldn't have been sounding like a jet engine with hiccups. I think I have 2% of
      the trophies, which makes me a sad, sad trophy hunter.

I really want to play the rest of it...

You should really try to play the rest of it! I played through the whole game on every single mode (easy normal hard, etc.) and I loved the challenge as I moved up rankes. My PS3 never gave me problems with Bayonetta's cutscenes, so I have no idea what's wrong with yours, perhaps it was the game disk itself? I had a Final Fantasy XII that would freak my PS2 out because it was kinda scratched and the scenes were really hard to play too. But anyways, I wish you luck on playing the rest of it if you do decide to resume on the game.

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
NekoOwner
KuroiStar
NekoOwner
comparing it to devil may cry 4, I liked it way more (: I wasn't expecting the gameplay to be as fun as it was when I saw it. it ended up being one of my favourite 360 games. I thought a second one was supposed to come out, but I still haven't really heard anything about it yet.

The company is saying "we would love to make one" so it's not yet confirmed that it's going to be developed yet >///< Butttt..... If they do come out with it! My boyfriend and I would be the first people in line for the epic game <3

pfft, I find it hard to believe you'd beat me in that line! though I can't believe it wasn't popular enough to guarantee the sequel. well my memory is pretty bad, so maybe I'll just play the game again in a year and I've forgotten everything and pretend it's a sequel (:

We probably don't even live in the same area, but if we did, I think we'd definately have a competition going lol. And well, it's always fun to replay games. I love my Kingdom Hearts series, even though I've played it like a million times already.
KuroiStar
NekoOwner
KuroiStar
NekoOwner

We probably don't even live in the same area, but if we did, I think we'd definately have a competition going lol. And well, it's always fun to replay games. I love my Kingdom Hearts series, even though I've played it like a million times already.

I'm not sure I'd call it a competition when I'm there three days before you! (: and I've replayed the first kingdom hearts game so many times, and never even tried the others, and I have no idea why. have you played the psp one?

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
NekoOwner
I'm not sure I'd call it a competition when I'm there three days before you! (: and I've replayed the first kingdom hearts game so many times, and never even tried the others, and I have no idea why. have you played the psp one?

I have played some but not finished with it yet cuz I've been so freaking busy for school and all. Being a senior isn't as easy as it's cut out to be cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff