Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had a pirated version of BF1942 and it got me hooked, I have a legal copy of BFV now and it's even better. Anyone out there played these games?

Also the computer that I play BFV on only has a 56k connection so I don't get online with it, I was wondering wether or not the internet play is good or not, what are the pros and cons of it. I am getting a new graphics card for my home comp for christmas so I will be able to check out BFV online at home on my cable but is it going to be worth it?
The internet play is what those games are all about. It's so much better playing against real people. Single player is good for practice, but online is where the good stuff is.
Angin_Seca
I had a pirated version of BF1942 and it got me hooked, I have a legal copy of BFV now and it's even better. Anyone out there played these games?

Also the computer that I play BFV on only has a 56k connection so I don't get online with it, I was wondering wether or not the internet play is good or not, what are the pros and cons of it. I am getting a new graphics card for my home comp for christmas so I will be able to check out BFV online at home on my cable but is it going to be worth it?

I never really liked the Battlfield series much, it was always people playing against eachother like a dozen intermingled deathmatch games... no teamwork either. Oh well, maybe If I reinstall and patch BFV It'll be better than it was last I tried it.
Deathscent
The internet play is what those games are all about. It's so much better playing against real people. Single player is good for practice, but online is where the good stuff is.
Heh, I don't play single player, I just play LAN, I was wondering wether or not there was special internet options other then what they have in lan, how bad the lag usually is, things like that.
Angin_Seca
Deathscent
Heh, I don't play single player, I just play LAN, I was wondering wether or not there was special internet options other then what they have in lan, how bad the lag usually is, things like that.

Your lag can go from "Non-existant" to "OMFG I could get a better connection through snail mail" in an INSTANT
umm... online kinda is cool, and it blows... cuz of the aforementioned zero ping to 9999 ping jumps that occur randomly... but online sniping is actually worthwhile as your position is not revealed everytime you kill someone... on one match alone i posted 53 headshots... while on lan i would be lucky to post 2 in a row... sad
It all depends on the server. I've played and had it run perfect for 3 or 4 rounds, and other times it was unplayable, but there are a billion servers. You just have to find one with a good ping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff