Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Greedy Hunter

cool glad assassins creed gameplay is now about charging full armies out in the open on a flat plain. what the ********.

also as a native american MC I'll be pissed if the British are the only ememy and Americans are portrayed as noble... there were 2 sides to that war, and both of them would have ******** over the native population... goddammit.

Will not be buying this game.
Developers already told us that Connor's enemies are the Templars, not the British, and that there are Templars on both sides of the war.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Bloodhail
cool glad assassins creed gameplay is now about charging full armies out in the open on a flat plain. what the ********.

also as a native american MC I'll be pissed if the British are the only ememy and Americans are portrayed as noble... there were 2 sides to that war, and both of them would have ******** over the native population... dammit.

Will not be buying this game.

The british and Americans are both enemies the the main character in AC3.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I cant wait i already preordered the game ^_^

Lightbringer

^ What the above posters said. Some of the other trailers offered some insight into Connor's motives, primarily that he's not interested in being involved with the war for supporting either side, only that he wishes to find and kill the Templar that are a part of it all. From what I gather, though, he leans more toward the Americans in support for whatever reason.

Shirtless Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ed Pakehc
Dra Fymmc Yna Lyjehk Eh...

I'm worried about the motives of the game, regardless of what's been announced.
Previous titles suggest that the formation of America as a colony was a ploy by the Assassins to get away from a Templar controlled Britain. When that didn't work, they started the war for independence to break away from the British Empire.

Connor is of British descent, which means he's going to have been trained by the British Assassins who were trying to break away and form America, theoretically making the new Americans his allies. But that's not meant to be the case.

The various trailers show him killing British soldiers (Which makes sense) but there's little suggesting he's going to be walking that fine line between both sides. Hell, when the devs were asked about why he's only shown supporting America at E3 they all became very tightlipped.

Y'know what. ******** AC lore. I just want to stab people.

...Ed'c Desa Drec Tnays Lusac Du Yh Aht
Ubah Byhtuny'c Puq Yht Dyga Y Cdab Ehceta

Lonely Phantom

Takarashi
^ What the above posters said. Some of the other trailers offered some insight into Connor's motives, primarily that he's not interested in being involved with the war for supporting either side, only that he wishes to find and kill the Templar that are a part of it all. From what I gather, though, he leans more toward the Americans in support for whatever reason.

Well, Connor and George Washington become good friends later on. Maybe thats enough reason to fight with the Americans? Also remember what the Americans were fighting for in the Revolutionary war? Freedom, and the Assassins fight for freedom as well, quote Ezio Auditore "I will help you as long as our interests are aligned."

Lonely Phantom

Paladinum
Takarashi

Well, Connor and George Washington become good friends later on. Maybe thats enough reason to fight with the Americans? Also remember what the Americans were fighting for in the Revolutionary war? Freedom, and the Assassins fight for freedom as well, quote Ezio Auditore "I will help you as long as our interests are aligned."

DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT GRAMMAR! scream
Excited :'D
The first two and the run-offs were really great games. I think that the different inviroment and battlefield fighting will be a small piece of the awesomeness to come.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff