Business Raider

Lol got this lovely screenshot of Phreak off surrender@20.net

this was all i could see when i saw it.

http://tinypic.com/r/15d2k8y/6
This provides what discussion?

Business Raider

Disconsented
This provides what discussion?

I think ive seen you before. Youre the lurker that sits there and tells everyone they're violating ToS arent you?

And i figure a TF2 joke is in order here. plus leading to any discussion about upsets/excitements about the finals on the 13th and team support.
I've only seen bits and pieces of it. My friend keeps complaining that "Koreans are too good". xd
Ari_Miazaki

"Get on the freakin point dumb a**"

LOLOLOLOLOL that made me laugh...thank you

Friendly Noob

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Timid 100
I've been rooting for Azubu Frost since the beginning of the tournament, and it's working out well. Their recent two games against TSM were pretty nice. I don't dislike TSM, but I really do not like their fanbase, so I liked seeing them cry.
I was so crushed to see TSM got knocked out so decisively crying , but i fell in love with Azubu, especially Shy cause i main top smile

Business Raider

Izzy815
I've only seen bits and pieces of it. My friend keeps complaining that "Koreans are too good". xd

they really are amazing to see. They work so well together. Its pretty cool.

Business Raider

Nvidia FranBunny GT
Ari_Miazaki

"Get on the freakin point dumb a**"

LOLOLOLOLOL that made me laugh...thank you

im glad i could bring a smile to someones face biggrin D

Business Raider

k l e s s i s
I've been rooting for Azubu Frost since the beginning of the tournament, and it's working out well. Their recent two games against TSM were pretty nice. I don't dislike TSM, but I really do not like their fanbase, so I liked seeing them cry.

I had been rooting for CLG.na until the quarter finals where i rooted for TSM to make my boyfriend happy. once all of NA was kicked out of the tournament, i figured i would root for the team i think was doing the best gameplay wise and teamwork wise. I think Azubu Frost really has stuck through because of their relationship as a team and they all synergize well for the most part.

Business Raider

KaIez
I was so crushed to see TSM got knocked out so decisively crying , but i fell in love with Azubu, especially Shy cause i main top smile

There were a lot of upsets when it came to TSM getting knocked out. So much rage on the forums haha. But to be honest i think thats what the championship is all about. Seeing teams from around the world and the different skill levels you see even in high elo play.

Conservative Businesswoman

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ari_Miazaki
KaIez

There were a lot of upsets when it came to TSM getting knocked out. So much rage on the forums haha. But to be honest i think thats what the championship is all about. Seeing teams from around the world and the different skill levels you see even in high elo play.

None of this s**t matters.

Original Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
I was upset that TSM got kocked out crying But well things happen, now I'm rooting for Moscow 5 to take it home, hopefully I won't be upset again 3nodding

Aged Noob

KaIez
I was sooooo excited that Frost knocked out TSM.

Still rooting for TPA though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces