Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luna xc's Queen

I've beat the game other than the side missions and all that so I've been wanting to play online with a few people, but unless you have someone to play with it can be boring or other online players kill you :3
PS. I have friends to play with but they are usually never on anymore
Lady_Shi-Doragon
I've beat the game other than the side missions and all that so I've been wanting to play online with a few people, but unless you have someone to play with it can be boring or other online players kill you :3

My PSN is the same as My gaia account. KazeNoShikyo

Luna xc's Queen

Kaze No Shikyo
Lady_Shi-Doragon

My PSN is the same as My gaia account. KazeNoShikyo

Okay, I'll add you as soon as I get on my PlayStation

Luna xc's Queen

Friendly Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I just came to wish you luck. blaugh

I play with my brother and only add people I know on PSN... plus I only have a PS Eye as a mic, sorry! sweatdrop

If people always run you over, a good way to piss them off is to be in passive mode, stand on a ledge, and then keep giving them the bird when they try to run you over.
You can get run over in Passive mode though... stare

Luna xc's Queen

Fire2night

I play with my brother and only add people I know on PSN... plus I only have a PS Eye as a mic, sorry! sweatdrop

If people always run you over, a good way to piss them off is to be in passive mode, stand on a ledge, and then keep giving them the bird when they try to run you over.

It's fine
and I should try that, it sounds fun xD

7,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Lady_Shi-Doragon
Fire2night

It's fine
and I should try that, it sounds fun xD

It works best with people who are after you.

My bro is much more vicious online, I only am to NPCs and in a GTA Race.
He always did a drive-by with a dead-on sticky bomb stare

7,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Umm I could actually try to game with you but I'd only be available to chat for maybe two weeks... otherwise after that school starts and I'll barely ever be home alone so you'd be hearing background noise like crazy. I'll PM you my PSN name.

I'm offline most of the time since I'm waiting til I'm 18 to make a legitimate account...playing AC4 or something.

Luna xc's Queen

Fire2night
Umm I could actually try to game with you but I'd only be available to chat for maybe two weeks... otherwise after that school starts and I'll barely ever be home alone so you'd be hearing background noise like crazy. I'll PM you my PSN name.

I'm offline most of the time since I'm waiting til I'm 18 to make a legitimate account...playing AC4 or something.

Okay :3

Luna xc's Queen

Evader

Lady_Shi-Doragon

Although I just got GTAV for PS3, I have beaten the game on xbox. I don't know how much help I can be, since I never played online.

Luna xc's Queen

Dollwhore
Lady_Shi-Doragon

Although I just got GTAV for PS3, I have beaten the game on xbox. I don't know how much help I can be, since I never played online.

it's pretty much the same as story mode, except its online and there might be people that try to kill you xD
It's better to play with people on online. It's more fun

Luna xc's Queen

Kaze No Shikyo
It's better to play with people on online. It's more fun

I know, but it's even better when there are people to avenge you if you get killed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff