Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unnamed Amethyst
Seizou
All of you are tripping. Link's Awakening is obviously the best because Link can jump at will in that game.

Jk. MM is awesome.
true s**t.

in Links Awakening, you need the Roc's Feather in order to jump. You must be thinking of Zelda 2 for the nes biggrin
Ganjafari
it's fun <3
fishing is easy
lol

I know x) I felt so ridiculous when I figured it out. I can do all the hard puzzles and boss fights, but the tiniest things always catch me out, it's like I'm expecting it to be harder than it is so I never see the obvious. Fail.
fail xD omg my cousin plays it just to go swim -w-
Ocarina of Time? Hmm, it's not ringing a bell...

Angelic Explorer

Never heard of it.

Diligent Student

I love this game to play it over and over again.

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I never got to play it as a kid. Not many people I knew had it because it was $80 brand new. I got to play it later when I was 14 and liked it. I thought Majora's Mask was better though.

Anxious Lover

11,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love it. I had to of played through it at least 5 times. It was my first video game.

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hm.. nope.
Don't recall that one.

Celebrating Gaian

Arguably the best game in the franchise. And much BETTER than Majora's Mask. How can anyone even say MM is better?
Currently replaying it on 3DS.

Beloved Genius

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I do remember playing it on the 64, but now a days i play all kinds of nintendo 64 games on my computer. 3nodding
You mean that absurdly popular game that has three ports and two remakes?
...nah, can't be that one.

'Tis my third least favourite in the series, ahead of only Zelda II and the original Legend of Zelda.

Dapper Fatcat

It's hard to forget when the launch of the 3ds was all "OMG OCARINA OF TIME REMIX GAIZ"
They were all over making that and other N64 remakes a selling point.

Dapper Fatcat

SS2-SITH LORD
Arguably the best game in the franchise. And much BETTER than Majora's Mask. How can anyone even say MM is better?

'Cause.. flippin' around and being a Zora? Boooooooooorn freeeeeeeee as free as the wiiind blooows

Gallant Hero

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-x-Scallywag
SS2-SITH LORD

'Cause.. flippin' around and being a Zora? Boooooooooorn freeeeeeeee as free as the wiiind blooows

Not to mention more secrets in the overworld to discover, more in-depth side quests that make you feel like you're actually getting deeply involved in the lives of the people and lands you are trying to save, and environments that change whenever you defeat the boss of the area's temple, which gives each area two distinct forms.

I'd say MM is better by a long shot, but I would never look down upon OoT because it was still a fantastic game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff