Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Just curious is all. If so, tell me a bit about your game, I want to get an idea about what I can do in my next game.

Also, what do you think of the mythology behind Skyrim? (Morrowind too, and Oblivion I guess *sigh*)

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
I am. I play it on the Xbox 360 but thinking of getting is for the PC as well. I have a lvl 44-45 Nord woman. Duel weapons 100%, Enchanting 100%, Light Armor 100%, Smithing 100%, Alchemy 100%. I have some that are almost complete but lvling is slow and tedious at this time. I have completed the Mages College, Thieves Guild, Companion's quests, Assassins Guild, and the main quest line as well as all of the shrines. If you want to know more just PM me.
Loved it! But put too many hours in too quick. Would play it for 4-6 hours straight the first month I had it now I can barely play it for an hour. Had a jack of most trade melee char. Heavy armor, dual wield, 2h, sword and board, restoration, and of course blacksmithing. and enchanting. Then made a illusion and sneak char pretty interesting combo id defiantly recommend it. And then a necro mage! It involves grinding the hell out of restoration to get the perk which increases affects against undead. And then you become a vampire so status affects are something like 75% better on you.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I am but until Bethesda fixes their s**t I'm not really playing it because it's a death sentence if I fall in the stupid water.
I set random goals in my game. Have all Daedric artifacts. Collect sabre cat eyes. Kill a bunch of people and put their dead bodies in strange positions all over my house.
Decorate the s**t out of my houses but then get annoyed when i find what i had just put down ends up on the other side of the house somehow.
Collect all dragon claws.
Run around looking for quests, doing s**t, making money, etc etc.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Monk character. Basically, unarmed only run, the only "weapon" allowed are enchanted gloves that fortify unarmed. Get the Gloves of the Pugilist in the Ratway in Riften, increase enchanting, break down the original gloves and make better ones. No iron fist perk, because monks don't wear heavy armor. Khajiit recommended.
Absolutely loved Skyrim. I had a level 50-ish dark elf last I played, with enchanting, alchemy, destruction, illusion maxed. When I completed all the achievements, I stopped playing, but only until the new updates. :3
I like to run around as a naked Nord slaughtering everything in my path. I like to think human enemies that are easy to kill were just surprised by my flesh dagger flopping about.

Greedy Smoker

Try making a Orc who specializes in two handed weaponry.
Use elemental fury shout and the orcs special ability which
makes him Deal out 2x more damage and take 50% less damage
while swinging your two handed weapon of choice as if it was a dagger.

Also.. if you want to make this character even more Overpowered use the
stealth glitch in the beginning of the game to level stealth up than apply points
to do 15x damage with a dagger. Than join the dark brotherhood and get far enough
to get the dark brotherhood gloves that do x2 one handed weapon damage and
equip them. Put your special ability on, your gloves on and set up for a stealth
back attack. You'll do incredible damage.

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Skyrim was an awesome game biggrin I didnt really enjoy oblivion tbh so it was a risk trying skyrim but it was one of the best games iv played this gen really good smile

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
iDiru
I am but until Bethesda fixes their s**t I'm not really playing it because it's a death sentence if I fall in the stupid water.
I set random goals in my game. Have all Daedric artifacts. Collect sabre cat eyes. Kill a bunch of people and put their dead bodies in strange positions all over my house.
Decorate the s**t out of my houses but then get annoyed when i find what i had just put down ends up on the other side of the house somehow.
Collect all dragon claws.
Run around looking for quests, doing s**t, making money, etc etc.

Delete the patch.
Bethesda admitted to a flaw in their most recent update.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
If you are new to the series, you will enjoy it because its easy to pick up and isn't as in depth as the past releases. I have played it on Xbox 360 and pc. If you have a PC, you will get more out of it from mods and such. Nonetheless, its a great game.
The elder scrolls games are all amazing. In my opinion skyrim feels alot more like morrowind with incredible graphics, the races seem to be based more off this one rather than oblivion. oblivion was awesome too but i didnt get into it as much. Morrowind is definately my favourite. When i play it i literally feel like im in the world and almost too scared to explore lol. the architecture in morrowind was outstandingly unigue to any other building designs ive seen in other games as well. Skyrim is amazing too, they have toned down the statistic part of the game making it easier in leveling and keeping track of everything. Morroind is the hardest for leveling and statistics to me but i love it for the challenge. Oh and the slaughter fish were so god damn scary in morrowind.. to this day i still refuse to go in the water in that game.. and has made me cautious in every other game i play now when it comes water LOL. i could talk for days about this XD ohh and just thought id add that i love morrowind so much that i have it on pc and bought an original xbox just so i could buy and play morrowind on that too hahahaha too much of a fangirl id say sweatdrop ohh and i always play as a dark elf.. they just look way too cool XD

Moonlight Stalker

7,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Roses are red
Bones have marrow
Except for my knee
It has an arrow

Witty Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Jesters Mana
The elder scrolls games are all amazing. In my opinion skyrim feels alot more like morrowind with incredible graphics, the races seem to be based more off this one rather than oblivion. oblivion was awesome too but i didnt get into it as much. Morrowind is definately my favourite. When i play it i literally feel like im in the world and almost too scared to explore lol. the architecture in morrowind was outstandingly unigue to any other building designs ive seen in other games as well. Skyrim is amazing too, they have toned down the statistic part of the game making it easier in leveling and keeping track of everything. Morroind is the hardest for leveling and statistics to me but i love it for the challenge. Oh and the slaughter fish were so god damn scary in morrowind.. to this day i still refuse to go in the water in that game.. and has made me cautious in every other game i play now when it comes water LOL. i could talk for days about this XD ohh and just thought id add that i love morrowind so much that i have it on pc and bought an original xbox just so i could buy and play morrowind on that too hahahaha too much of a fangirl id say sweatdrop ohh and i always play as a dark elf.. they just look way too cool XD

Oh my god I did the same thing. Morrowind gives me heart attacks but I love it. I do not go in the water either. I had to get over that in Skyrim, I refused at first but then my brother showed me his game. I have played Morrowind for 11 years, I could talk about it for days. I had it on pc, then each expansion pack as they came out, then on xbox and then game of the year on xbox and I'm still not sick of it. It is the best.

Wheezing Noob

annapoleon
(Morrowind too, and Oblivion I guess *sigh*)

You do realize, of course..
That Morrowind is the third game in the series, right?
Arena and Daggerfall come before them.
neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas