Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been spending hours every day playing Clash of Clans (trying to keep my phone on so i dont get raided) and a little asphalt 8 here and there.

Of course, this gets stale after a while and I'm looking for any fun games in the Play Store or downloadable from the internet.

any suggestions?

Btw I have a Galaxy S4 running a Cyanogenmod 11 snapshot (M8 ) so I've got above-adequate specs and a considerable amount of storage space and RAM available

ALSO I already Robotic Unicorn Attack 2 and Let It Goat, so please don't suggest those.

Only suggest RPG's if they are REALLY kickass.
I don't know how you feel about RPG's with classic graphics but I'd like to suggest the games from Kemco Games. They range from paid, free (with advertisments) and mostly turn based combat. They do have a few games that venture out into the 2.5D or close to 3D graphics like Alphadia Genesis.

Lionheart Tactics might be something else that you're interested in. If you also don't mind games with short bursts of fun there's always Angry Birds, Temple Run, Tap The Frog, Cut The Rope and Fruit Ninja from what I have played. The RPG that I really want to play would be Eternal Legacy but that only seems to be on iOS and Kindle devices.

Square Enix also has some RPG's and games on the PlayStore but they happen to range in price farther from what Kemco Games asks of people. I've seen titles range from $15-20 dollars. Looks like they are currently having a sale on specific titles.
Oyoz
I've been spending hours every day playing Clash of Clans (trying to keep my phone on so i dont get raided) and a little asphalt 8 here and there.

Of course, this gets stale after a while and I'm looking for any fun games in the Play Store or downloadable from the internet.

any suggestions?

Btw I have a Galaxy S4 running a Cyanogenmod 11 snapshot (M8 ) so I've got above-adequate specs and a considerable amount of storage space and RAM available

ALSO I already Robotic Unicorn Attack 2 and Let It Goat, so please don't suggest those.

Only suggest RPG's if they are REALLY kickass.

Brave Frontier, like pokemon, but not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces