Welcome to Gaia! ::

just a tally to see who's here and who's not.

+1 you were here 0.82625482625483 82.6% [ 214 ]
+1 you'd rather not say 0.17374517374517 17.4% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 259 ]

Wintry Dragon

Busy Bunny
Caomhnoir Angel
Haha, yeah, I've been trying to work on the golden equipment.
So far I only have a golden slingshot, silver shovel, silver rod, silver net and a regular watering can.
They'll come to you soon enough 3nodding

I helped a friend with paths the other day, marked 'em for her.

My town is just much of the same. Trying to cycle out a few villagers to get in a few that I actually like. I so dislike Walt. I'm not a big fan of a kangaroo to begin with and I really didn't appreciate it when I had Kabuki the cat in my tent and he couldn't move in because Walt decided to bounce out of cyberspace and land in my town the same day. I wanted Kabuki. I ran all over town trying to figure out who the blank landed in my town that the tent guy wasn't asking to move in. Siiiiigh.

Wintry Dragon

little-taeminnie
I tried putting a fountain in my town but it kinda messed up because I wanted to put a bench near it but now I can't put the bench wgere I'd planned D: I might have to take down the fountain. Bleh.

But I'm a few pwps away from hopefully getting a perfect town!

Thanks for all your help ^ ^

Oh not a problem biggrin
let me know if you'll need some help with the placements c:

Wintry Dragon

Hm, according to this DLC guide I am missing the Leo sculpture from this past year here in the U.S.

I have the Capricorn ornament, Sagittarius arrow, Aquarius Urn.
Still need the Leo sculpture, Pisces Lamp, Aries Rocking Chair, Taurus Bathtub, Gemini Closet, Scorpio Lamp.

DLC that I still need (either for catalog or keeps, I'm not picky):
Yule Log
Dango
Newsprint Helmet
Bell KnickKnack
Berliner
Bureom
Buche de Noel
Yut Board

Zodiac:
boar
dog
dragon
monkey
ox
rabbit
rat
rooster
snake
tiger

Wintry Dragon

Y'all are so quiet lately.
Everyone feeling/doing okay?

I might start hosting a random giveaway or something. I need to get rid of some [a lot] of stuff. Ehehehe.
I'm good. n_n Still playing lots, just not much to say.

Wintry Dragon

Autumn_Fury
I'm good. n_n Still playing lots, just not much to say.

Ahh, the curse of not having much to say continues!
It's hard to find a good conversation starter.

It's snowing in my town again.
I wouldn't mind it but I hate the snow now.
More because every time I'm trying to build a particular snowperson it's someone else.
I go for the teeny tiny snowbaby and I get a super small snowmam, I mean, really, what the heck...
And while the igloos are constant, the villagers are nobody that I'm really interested in.
Still trying to convince static to get out of my mum's town. I want that squirrel!
Caomhnoir Angel

Ahh, the curse of not having much to say continues!
It's hard to find a good conversation starter.

It's snowing in my town again.
I wouldn't mind it but I hate the snow now.
More because every time I'm trying to build a particular snowperson it's someone else.
I go for the teeny tiny snowbaby and I get a super small snowmam, I mean, really, what the heck...
And while the igloos are constant, the villagers are nobody that I'm really interested in.
Still trying to convince static to get out of my mum's town. I want that squirrel!

It's not snowing in my town yet. I'm enjoying the fall colors...the subtle differences between the seasons in this game are so refreshing. Static is awfully cute...I'm trying to make space for Poppy, myself.

Wintry Dragon

Autumn_Fury

It's not snowing in my town yet. I'm enjoying the fall colors...the subtle differences between the seasons in this game are so refreshing. Static is awfully cute...I'm trying to make space for Poppy, myself.

Since there was four animal crossing new leaf players under the same roof, we all decided to start our games in different seasons. So I'm here at four months ahead of everyone on normal time.

And yes, the season changes are refreshing and quite soothing.
I do worry that my animals seem to get sick a lot this year. Every week it's someone else.
It's saddening. Stop visiting each other or something.
Bout ready to send everyone a nurse mask or something to stop the spread of germs.
Ehehehe.

I have the space to adopt a villager.
I just haven't found one yet that I actually want to take in.
That's the trouble when there's over 200 different animals and you're looking for just a small three or four of them.
Ehehehe.

Wintry Dragon

Annnnnd I apparently have a meteor shower in my town right now.
Cool!

Familiar Explorer

Hey there peeps. Just bought myself a 3ds not too long ago...I haven't played animal crossing since the gamecube version years ago. Everything is so different eek

Wintry Dragon

xthumbtack
Hey there peeps. Just bought myself a 3ds not too long ago...I haven't played animal crossing since the gamecube version years ago. Everything is so different eek

Yes, it is.
But it's a good different.
so how do you like your town?
Got any villagers that you like?
You like your town set up? Town fruit?

Familiar Explorer

Caomhnoir Angel

Yes, it is.
But it's a good different.
so how do you like your town?
Got any villagers that you like?
You like your town set up? Town fruit?

I'm not use to having such freedom when it comes to personalizing the exterior of my home, its location, and the town, so it's great! A lot of my villagers are funky lookin' goats, but they're mostly kind so that's good enough sweatdrop

I just set up a camping site so I'm hoping my ol' pal puck comes along haha.

And gosh I reset my town quite a few times hoping to get oranges but I got fed up and settled for pears after about 6 tries.

Rainbow Smoker

Hi..... I'm super new the the game to be honest.... Anyone got any tips and tricks for the newbie? smile

Big GO

um hi
whee

I've been playing Animal Crossing since forever..
Nice to find other fans on Gaia~

Familiar Explorer

iOceaan
Hi..... I'm super new the the game to be honest.... Anyone got any tips and tricks for the newbie? smile

Um I was told making a farm of perfect fruits or catching rare beetles on the island were the best ways to make money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff