Welcome to Gaia! ::

just a tally to see who's here and who's not.

+1 you were here 0.82625482625483 82.6% [ 214 ]
+1 you'd rather not say 0.17374517374517 17.4% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 259 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 188 189 190 > >> >>> »|

Wintry Dragon

So this thread is made in honor of Animal Crossing New Leaf but it's not just limited to that. You can also talk about Wild World or the other Animal Crossing game series if you like.

Feel free to talk about your towns, your town theme if it has one, your house and why you chose that design.
Talk about your villagers and who your dream villagers are.
Post the items you're looking for so that we may help you on your way.
Chat about the hybrids you have growing and the going turnip market price of the morning/afternoon.

Or even complain about the random people you've invited over to your town and decided to make themselves at home. (Although if they treated their own home like taking down trees and stealing flowers and fruit, I'm not sure I want to visit.)

That being said...

This thread is NOT for any other game discussion outside of Animal Crossing.
You want to talk about another game, go find yourself another thread to talk in about that game.

Because although we'll initially make a comment about it and then move on from it, like ignoring further comments about banter in some game, some people will just blow that one comment completely out of proportion and chase people away, regardless if the OP apologizes or not, several times over. (which is why this thread was made.)

So I highly suggest that you don't talk about other games here if you don't want to get your feelings hurt from some lurker or something.

Wintry Dragon

What's going on in my town today:

Snowing.
It's still freaking snowing.
Had an igloo.
It was Maelle the duck.
I could care less about Maelle the duck.

Apparently villagers want my redecorating tips. They keep asking me for new items, to check out their house to see how they've done and they want to come over to steal some designer tips.

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I had Maelle the duck in my town. I got her to move so I could have a free space for hopefully Marshal or Static heart

I honestly haven't played my game since I got home from school a few hours ago.
Probably will go check to see if they have the Sweet exterior I need for my home renovation.

That's about it. Not too much going on in Cutealot.

Wintry Dragon

little-taeminnie
I had Maelle the duck in my town. I got her to move so I could have a free space for hopefully Marshal or Static heart

I honestly haven't played my game since I got home from school a few hours ago.
Probably will go check to see if they have the Sweet exterior I need for my home renovation.

That's about it. Not too much going on in Cutealot.

I'm the highest bidder on marshal but I'm not holding my breath.
He's super popular but I don't want to pay a ton of bells for someone that may or may not appear in a tent/igloo.

sweets exterior?
I can go check my Nook improvement store.
edit: nope. he does not have sweets anything in the home improvement section.

personally I wish there was better gravel to go under the house.
really, there is no pavement that matches the zen exterior.

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Caomhnoir Angel

I have a friend I know irl who's keeping an eye out on a Marshal for me.
I have the same attitude about that that you do which is I'm not going to hold my breath. For all I know he could be the next villager to appear in my camp site. I'm trying to keep optimistic about it.

I need to check my Nook store to see if they have it.

Mhmm. The gravel to go under the houses aren't all that great. Since I'm going with the Sweets exterior then I've got a few options for gravel that could look decent with it.

Wintry Dragon

little-taeminnie
Caomhnoir Angel

I have a friend I know irl who's keeping an eye out on a Marshal for me.
I have the same attitude about that that you do which is I'm not going to hold my breath. For all I know he could be the next villager to appear in my camp site. I'm trying to keep optimistic about it.

I need to check my Nook store to see if they have it.

Mhmm. The gravel to go under the houses aren't all that great. Since I'm going with the Sweets exterior then I've got a few options for gravel that could look decent with it.

Keeping optimistic is always a good thing.
I checked my other town and my other roomies towns.
No one has the sweets exterior over here.

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
it hasn't started to snow in my world yet. i can't wait for the snow. making a snowman is always fun. I just really don't do to much in the game now a days just because i get bored easy lol.

Wintry Dragon

Bulbedoe
it hasn't started to snow in my world yet. i can't wait for the snow. making a snowman is always fun. I just really don't do to much in the game now a days just because i get bored easy lol.

So either you gotta make it interesting or splice up the time more.
Can't spend all day in front of the game system. xd
It's bad for your eyes.

But as far as the game goes...
make it more interesting.

What do you do in it?

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Caomhnoir Angel
Bulbedoe

So either you gotta make it interesting or splice up the time more.
Can't spend all day in front of the game system. xd
It's bad for your eyes.

But as far as the game goes...
make it more interesting.

What do you do in it?
i run around talk to the villagers, dig up fossils, talk to the able sisters, see what the shops have. then i go to the island to make my 200k + for the day XD. so nothing fun really. the most interesting thing i ve done was set up sidewalks lol

Wintry Dragon

Bulbedoe
i run around talk to the villagers, dig up fossils, talk to the able sisters, see what the shops have. then i go to the island to make my 200k + for the day XD. so nothing fun really. the most interesting thing i ve done was set up sidewalks lol

you can always go to the international island and talk to foreign people.
you might make a new friend.

you can always look up QR codes for fun outfits and flags.

or hang out in your town or friend's towns and go island tournament happy.
I've done that before.

the game is what you make of it, really.

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
yeah i ve done the cloths thing. I love my claptrap flag biggrin . and i dunno where the forign island is XP. I just got wi fi so i dunno lol

Wintry Dragon

Bulbedoe
yeah i ve done the cloths thing. I love my claptrap flag biggrin . and i dunno where the forign island is XP. I just got wi fi so i dunno lol

oh you have to buy the Club Tortimor thing and then you have the selection of your area or international waters.

it's fun. heart
just watch out for party crashers.

you don't have to use the club tortimor if you don't want to.
you can use your own island if the CT doesn't work for you. 3nodding

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
i ll try it. that could help in finding the other fruit i wanna get for my village biggrin

Wintry Dragon

Bulbedoe
i ll try it. that could help in finding the other fruit i wanna get for my village biggrin

and hey, if you need other fruits, I'm sure there's a bunch of willing people in the acnl thread forums to give you the fruits that you need. 3nodding

IRL Noob

anybody online right now? gracie is in town and i don't have any pants that will pass the fashion check sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff