Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

8,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Bwaaaaa I was out till 1am yesterday. @.@ Was not good. Sorry. TxT I would like to follow up on deal, I gots soooo many black lilies. How about tonight? I know sundays are busy for both of us but lemme know.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Xx Mosakra xX
Bwaaaaa I was out till 1am yesterday. @.@ Was not good. Sorry. TxT I would like to follow up on deal, I gots soooo many black lilies. How about tonight? I know sundays are busy for both of us but lemme know.

Loool. It's okay! It was just an idea. I wasn't proposing that it MUST happen. I'm relatively free tonight. If you're interested in still following through with it, then we can do that. Just note that if you're busy, don't rush it. I won't be getting rid of the flowers all that quick. wink

Newbie Noob

8,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Nu! The trade must be done NOW!! So says the gods of trades! >w< JK JK, I'm weird today... Lets do it! ^-^ I'll just open my gate now so whenever you're ready.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Xx Mosakra xX
Nu! The trade must be done NOW!! So says the gods of trades! >w< JK JK, I'm weird today... Lets do it! ^-^ I'll just open my gate now so whenever you're ready.

I shall come over now! Also, are you interested in addinge as a bf? You don't need to if you're not interested. I'm just filling up the page with people who are sort of active. (Like half an hour to an hour a day at around this time or any time during the day. :3)

Sorry for the slight delay!

Newbie Noob

8,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
No problem at all! Twas fun, I'm sooooo happy. Just missing one kind of flower now. TwT And I do try my best and succeed to play every day. I got a lot of work to do on my town still. Once it's finished I'm gonna make it a dream address. vwv

Newbie Noob

8,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Hello hello hello. Guess who just moved into town? I can't remember who you said you wanted but I have a slight memory of a... Vesta...

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Xx Mosakra xX
Hello hello hello. Guess who just moved into town? I can't remember who you said you wanted but I have a slight memory of a... Vesta...[/quote

Vesta, the sheep that is essentially my dream animal?! HOW WERE YOU SO LUCKY TO GET HER?!

*cries for hours*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces