Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
I'm a little upset. I made a thread on ACC that Merengue was moving away on the 21st and I want Marina, and some guy replied saying he has Marina and he'll tt her out. I'm like okay cool! and then a couple days later (yesterday) I send him a PM asking what the status is and he says marina snuck away.
Gosh ******** dammit.
He tells me he's trying to cycle her back in and I don't know how he's gonna manage that unless he somehow gets insanely lucky or gets her from someone else.

People, for the love of God, if you do have to time travel, do it ******** responsibly. Schmuck.

see, when/if i tt, i go day-by-day, and i stop on the day they're in boxes
i will stay on the day that they're in boxes if need be lol

"cycle her back in" ok, good luck cycling through 16 villagers to get her back. that totally won't take forever.
I know right, that's exactly what I was thinking. Again, schmuck.
If I knew he'd screw up like this I'd have kept looking and now it's the last day and there are no bites. I'm mad.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
I'm a little upset. I made a thread on ACC that Merengue was moving away on the 21st and I want Marina, and some guy replied saying he has Marina and he'll tt her out. I'm like okay cool! and then a couple days later (yesterday) I send him a PM asking what the status is and he says marina snuck away.
Gosh ******** dammit.
He tells me he's trying to cycle her back in and I don't know how he's gonna manage that unless he somehow gets insanely lucky or gets her from someone else.

People, for the love of God, if you do have to time travel, do it ******** responsibly. Schmuck.

"cycle her back in" ok, good luck cycling through 16 villagers to get her back. that totally won't take forever.
If I knew he'd screw up like this I'd have kept looking and now it's the last day and there are no bites. I'm mad.

*looks her up*
... *screams*

c-can i take her (if she's still there)? sweatdrop i don't have anything to offer though (and i have like 2m in savings, lul)

Hungry Fatcat

gaia_crown Soo I bought this Card set from Gracies from somebody because I needed it gaia_crown
for my catalog but it's hideous and I hate it.
I'm giving it away to anybody who wants to use it or you can come over and catalog it.
Either way let me know if you're interested. o v o d

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Gosh ******** dammit.

*looks her up*
... *screams*

c-can i take her (if she's still there)? sweatdrop i don't have anything to offer though (and i have like 2m in savings, lul)
Would you be willing to try and get marina from somewhere, anywhere, to give her to me? haha
Literally the only reason I settled for Merengue was because I figured she'd be good trade fodder for getting Marina. I, no joke, did a new villager reset trick when the next personality to move in was normal to try and get Marina and she never showed up after damn near 200 resets. I was pissed.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Gosh ******** dammit.

*looks her up*
... *screams*

Would you be willing to try and get marina from somewhere, anywhere, to give her to me? haha
Literally the only reason I settled for Merengue was because I figured she'd be good trade fodder for getting Marina. I, no joke, did a new villager reset trick when the next personality to move in was normal to try and get Marina and she never showed up after damn near 200 resets. I was pissed.

aiyeeh. orz
mannnnn. merengue has bad timing lol because i asked my mom for a second ACNL for my birthday (as a cycle town with paths so it looks fancy n s**t) n i wanted to give cycling a try

cry don'thatemedon'thatemedon'thateme
/falls into a furret hole

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Gosh ******** dammit.

*looks her up*
... *screams*

aiyeeh. orz
mannnnn. merengue has bad timing lol because i asked my mom for a second ACNL for my birthday (as a cycle town with paths so it looks fancy n s**t) n i wanted to give cycling a try

cry don'thatemedon'thatemedon'thateme
/falls into a furret hole
When is your birthday?
It doesn't have to be today, but hopefully in the next month or less?
Also since Marina is a normal villager she can potentially be a starting villager, there's just that ~1/50 chance of her being in the lineup. Luck, I'm telling you. But yeah as long as you actually try, I'm just still really sour about this schmuck who let her slip away.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Also I'd laugh if the guy actually had a Gaia account and read these posts LOL
I'm almost paranoid because I saw fatmasterson on ACC and then I saw the clown post in a thread she put.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
When is your birthday?
Also since Marina is a normal villager she can potentially be a starting villager, there's just that ~1/50 chance of her being in the lineup. Luck, I'm telling you. But yeah as long as you actually try, I'm just still really sour about this schmuck who let her slip away.

my birthday is in 2 weeks as of tomorrow.
but ok, i'll try to get her for you (i'll try to get her in as i try to get sylvia out, ugh i refuse to do anything with sylvia, i haven't even greeted her yet lol )
i think you already said this maybe i don't know/remember but isn't marina an octopus 4laugh

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
When is your birthday?

but ok, i'll try to get her for you (i'll try to get her in as i try to get sylvia out, ugh i refuse to do anything with sylvia, i haven't even greeted her yet lol )
i think you already said this maybe i don't know/remember but isn't marina an octopus 4laugh
yes

friend code: 4699-6050-8776

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
When is your birthday?

yes

she's a cutiepie d'aw
herro, i'm zoë w/ 2208-6306-3018 c:

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
When is your birthday?

yes

she's a cutiepie d'aw
herro, i'm zoë w/ 2208-6306-3018 c:
gate open

Invisible Bloodsucker

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I would need to visit someone's town to get signatures.
I promise to be respectful (I will not run or take anything).
Any town I visit gets any 3 of these items(of your choosing) and 30000 bells♥.

MY FC:3265-5995-2205
Add me then PM me your FC with your name and the items you want.

User Image 1 Creepy wall

User Image 1 Creepy Skeleton

User Image 2 Creepy Crystals

User Image 1 Creepy Bat Stone

User Image1 Creepy clock

User Image3 Creepy Coffins

User Image 1 Purple Pumpkin Head

User Image 1 Mermaid Shelf

Hungry Fatcat

Yogurt Man
I'm almost paranoid because I saw fatmasterson on ACC and then I saw the clown post in a thread she put.

gaia_crown LOL I'm hard to find aren't I? gaia_crown
I literally went to find your thread when you posted about it. XD

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

fatmasterson
Yogurt Man

gaia_crown LOL I'm hard to find aren't I? gaia_crown
I literally went to find your thread when you posted about it. XD
AHAHAHA YOU WANTED TO SEE WHO IT WAS HUH?

Hungry Fatcat

Yogurt Man
AHAHAHA YOU WANTED TO SEE WHO IT WAS HUH?

gaia_crown Yes, YES I DID. gaia_crown
It was uber lame that he backed out on ya. ACC is really bad about that.
At least, for me it is anyways. > n > I was also trying to find you an alt. Marina.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff