Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Dangerous Sweetheart

ok so don't hate me guys but i tt'd a little (bc meteor shower tonight, idk if it's for you guys too??) but i wished on like ten stars and wishy was like, "LOL HERE HAVE A THRONE"

and i was like choking on my self and then i went to retail to have it refurbished and and and
did you guys know that to have a throne refurbished it costs 80,000 bells lol

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
ok so don't hate me guys but i tt'd a little (bc meteor shower tonight, idk if it's for you guys too??) but i wished on like ten stars and wishy was like, "LOL HERE HAVE A THRONE"

and i was like choking on my self and then i went to retail to have it refurbished and and and
Yeah, refurbishing costs 10% of the sale price.
also no no meteor shower tonight. Did you tt do wish on many stars? You could create new characters and do it for each one haha.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Zyrellia

also no no meteor shower tonight. Did you tt do wish on many stars? You could create new characters and do it for each one haha.

yeah, i tt'd to the next day to see what i got (because wishy usually gives me crappy stuff, lol)
i'm back in the present though. sweatdrop

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia

yeah, i tt'd to the next day to see what i got (because wishy usually gives me crappy stuff, lol)
i'm back in the present though. sweatdrop
Well if you've never got the throne before you're bound to get it eventually, I think he "tries" to get you one of the spotlight items you don't have yet.
I don't know if that's true but hey. XD
One time Marcel gave me a throne for giving him a piece of fruit when I was wifi resetting to get a pic from him. Of course I settled with the throne, who wouldn't?

Dangerous Sweetheart

yesssss, Limberg says he's leaving on the 21st, but he'll probably delay it a day and then be in boxes on the 22nd and out on the 23rd.

They always delay it if you play on the day they say they're gonna leave. classified_fu

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So...tired, but I finally made it to September. FINALLY.
Also got nice and tan.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zyrellia

Lol, same thing happened to me. It was beautiful.

Hungry Fatcat

Panumbra
So...tired, but I finally made it to September. FINALLY.
Also got nice and tan.

gaia_crown Tan is the only way. gaia_crown
Haven't played in ages, but I am back up on the game.

Fashionable Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I try to play it each day half an hour i guess. It's still fun though!

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
I should play more, but I'm not that motivated to.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I need signatures, anybody care to let me in their town for them?

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

I'm a little upset. I made a thread on ACC that Merengue was moving away on the 21st and I want Marina, and some guy replied saying he has Marina and he'll tt her out. I'm like okay cool! and then a couple days later (yesterday) I send him a PM asking what the status is and he says marina snuck away.
Gosh ******** dammit.
He tells me he's trying to cycle her back in and I don't know how he's gonna manage that unless he somehow gets insanely lucky or gets her from someone else.

People, for the love of God, if you do have to time travel, do it ******** responsibly. Schmuck.

Wintry Dragon

Nothing new for my town. I did some more pathwork and now another section of town has gotten a bit more flowers in. Trying to keep my trees down but I do want to plant more. However I think Isabelle is going to have a fit if I do. Ehehehe. xd

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
I'm a little upset. I made a thread on ACC that Merengue was moving away on the 21st and I want Marina, and some guy replied saying he has Marina and he'll tt her out. I'm like okay cool! and then a couple days later (yesterday) I send him a PM asking what the status is and he says marina snuck away.
Gosh ******** dammit.
He tells me he's trying to cycle her back in and I don't know how he's gonna manage that unless he somehow gets insanely lucky or gets her from someone else.

People, for the love of God, if you do have to time travel, do it ******** responsibly. Schmuck.

see, when/if i tt, i go day-by-day, and i stop on the day they're in boxes
i will stay on the day that they're in boxes if need be lol

"cycle her back in" ok, good luck cycling through 16 villagers to get her back. that totally won't take forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff