Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Hungry Fatcat

Yogurt Man
This is why I made a notepad of all my friend codes along with what they have in their friend safaris and their screennames LOL (So I'm less apt to accidentally delete a good friend safari)

sorry to say though your safari kinda sucks, at least the first two do.

gaia_crown A lot better than my system for sure. gaia_crown
I just kind of try to smash all my "want to keep" friends on one side. So I just
kind of try to remember who the last person was on the list. Which will now be you.

OMG don't tell me that you rude poodle. LIE TO MY FACE.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

fatmasterson
Yogurt Man
This is why I made a notepad of all my friend codes along with what they have in their friend safaris and their screennames LOL (So I'm less apt to accidentally delete a good friend safari)

sorry to say though your safari kinda sucks, at least the first two do.

gaia_crown A lot better than my system for sure. gaia_crown
I just kind of try to smash all my "want to keep" friends on one side. So I just
kind of try to remember who the last person was on the list. Which will now be you.

OMG don't tell me that you rude poodle. LIE TO MY FACE.
HAHAHAHA DON'T FEEL BAD, A LOT OF THE FIRST TWO POKEMON SUCK. I mean you have a normal type safari, so there's a 50% chance your last one will be Eevee or Ditto, which are good. Otherwise there's Chansey or Smeargle which are ehhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't feel bad though, mine is absolutely awful. Who even wants a poson type safari? Blegh.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

YES YES YESSSSS BONBON IS MOVING ON THE 16TH

first come first serve to whomever wants to claim her

Hungry Fatcat

Yogurt Man
HAHAHAHA DON'T FEEL BAD, A LOT OF THE FIRST TWO POKEMON SUCK. I mean you have a normal type safari, so there's a 50% chance your last one will be Eevee or Ditto, which are good. Otherwise there's Chansey or Smeargle which are ehhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't feel bad though, mine is absolutely awful. Who even wants a poson type safari? Blegh.

gaia_crown Oh man......Smeargle......I'm really depressed now. gaia_crown
I mean why make something that is so terrible? OTL I hope I can redeem my trash
safari with a super cool Ditto or Eevee. OR I SHALL PURGE IT WITH FALCON PUNCHES.

I don't know.....would that poison type be Venipede? = u =
Are there any real updates coming to ACNL, or is this really it? I know they do the monthly DLC, but I was hoping for maybe an update to choose skin color, or maybe an option to go to the city, or something big-ish.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Disciple T
Are there any real updates coming to ACNL, or is this really it? I know they do the monthly DLC, but I was hoping for maybe an update to choose skin color, or maybe an option to go to the city, or something big-ish.

I doubt that there is going to be extensive DLC like that. However, you do have the ability to sort of choose skin tone. Tanning on the island is pretty convenient. (Moreso than in previous games where you could only tan in the summer)

I would like a DLC/patch for something new, but the "city" is mainly covered on Main Street. Sooooo. Maybe a winter resort that would get to by train! (For people who like winter more than summer)
pong kiyo
Disciple T

I doubt that there is going to be extensive DLC like that. However, you do have the ability to sort of choose skin tone. Tanning on the island is pretty convenient. (Moreso than in previous games where you could only tan in the summer)

I would like a DLC/patch for something new, but the "city" is mainly covered on Main Street. Sooooo. Maybe a winter resort that would get to by train! (For people who like winter more than summer)
That would be pretty amazing. Tanning seems tougher in this game, for me. I stayed on the island, in a tank top with no hat for 12 hours and I still wasn't tan. It doesn't work for me, haha.

That winter resort would be awesome! Maybe have little tours like Snowball fights, or downhill sledding.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Disciple T
pong kiyo
Disciple T

That would be pretty amazing. Tanning seems tougher in this game, for me. I stayed on the island, in a tank top with no hat for 12 hours and I still wasn't tan. It doesn't work for me, haha.

That winter resort would be awesome! Maybe have little tours like Snowball fights, or downhill sledding.

You have to tan for like 20 minutes each day to get anywhere. It's not like you can get a sunburn in game. razz I believe there are 6 stages of tan, but I am not so sure.

Oooh! And snow man building contests. And ice fishing. And ice skating! Oh man. I want this. :O

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I picked up my copy of Animal Crossing for the GCN from my aunt and uncle's house.
I decided, let's make a new town for old time's sake.

The vibe is so different from all the recent titles. I've forgotten how good the old game was at capturing atmosphere.
It's kinda weird, since you have no control over who leaves and stays in GCN Animal Crossing, I feel less urgency when I play.
Less stupid s**t to stress over, you know? In just one day's play I already paid off my first loan and got some sweet furniture from the villagers.
Time just sorta flies on by. It also still looks pretty good for an older game.

My starting villagers are Olivia, Tom, Dozer, Axel, Truffles and Mitzi.
Kinda nice having Mitzi here, I've had her in every AC I've played.

I could do without all the non-cats since boy they're ugly, but it's kinda funny having Mitzi and Olivia since I had them in my old GCN town, too.

Hungry Fatcat

Yogurt Man

gaia_crown I nabbed you a circuit tank. gaia_crown

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

fatmasterson
Yogurt Man

That's wonderful, lemme know when you're available

Beloved Perfectionist

Yogurt Man
fatmasterson
Yogurt Man

wjhat is this "circuit tank"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Dan D Lie N

It's a tank top you can get from Gracie's shop.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Dan D Lie N
Yogurt Man
fatmasterson
Yogurt Man

gaia_crown I nabbed you a circuit tank. gaia_crown [/siz]e

wjhat is this "circuit tank"

http://moridb.com/items/tops/circuit-tank
I've been waiting several months for autumn to come so I could start getting these, I needed 10 for refurbishing purposes, I only need 2 more so I'm pretty excited to almost be done with this project. But I wouldn't turn down getting more just to make more of these things, they're awesome.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Is there anyone who knows of someone able to sell me throwing beans? ;^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers