Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yogurt Man

I'm ready when you are!

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

lightlovebunny
Yogurt Man

I'm ready when you are!
I'm here! I was making waffles XD;

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Dan D Lie N
looking to expand my collection of villager pictures. would anyone care to let me duplicate theirs?

no harm will come to your pictures
I have a bunch of extra pictures from April Fool's Day and some other extras from villagers being too kind (I wanna say 12 or 13 or so) that you don't have to dupe, and then about 20 others that you would, what pictures do you already have in your collection so I don't bother getting them?

Beloved Perfectionist

Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N
looking to expand my collection of villager pictures. would anyone care to let me duplicate theirs?

I have a bunch of extra pictures from April Fool's Day and some other extras from villagers being too kind (I wanna say 12 or 13 or so) that you don't have to dupe, and then about 20 others that you would, what pictures do you already have in your collection so I don't bother getting them?

duuuuude that would be completely amazing!!!! ummm i have a lot so ill just pm you pictured of what i have so far

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yogurt Man
lightlovebunny
Yogurt Man

I'm ready when you are!

My gates are open now!

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Dan D Lie N
Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N

duuuuude that would be completely amazing!!!! ummm i have a lot so ill just pm you pictured of what i have so far
LOL this'd be easier if you wrote down all the names but okay, let's see
what we both already have
Antonio
Bonbon
Drago
Marcel
Camofrog (Oh gosh I got his pic from somewhere else and this rat is moving in today.)

Doesn't need to be duped
Rocket
Timbra
Zucker
Julian
Croque
Elise
Jeremiah
Peck
Merry
Walker
Marcel

What needs to be duped
Francine
Biff
Deli
Walt
Fang
Freckles
Beardo
Cherry
Cookie
Flo
Kid Cat
Cousteau
Jacques
Hans
Tipper
Bettina
Frank
Limberg
Velma
Lolly

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

lightlovebunny
Yogurt Man
lightlovebunny
Yogurt Man

I'm ready when you are!

My gates are open now!
I don't see them ;;

edit: nvm there you are wooooo

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yogurt Man
lightlovebunny
Yogurt Man
lightlovebunny
Yogurt Man

I'm ready when you are!

My gates are open now!
I don't see them ;;

Small error. They are open now.

Beloved Perfectionist

Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N
Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N

Antonio
Bonbon
Drago
Marcel
Camofrog (Oh gosh I got his pic from somewhere else and this rat is moving in today.)

Doesn't need to be duped
Rocket
Timbra
Zucker
Julian
Croque
Elise
Jeremiah
Peck
Merry
Walker
Marcel

What needs to be duped
Francine
Biff
Deli
Walt
Fang
Freckles
Beardo
Cherry
Cookie
Flo
Kid Cat
Cousteau
Jacques
Hans
Tipper
Bettina
Frank
Limberg
Velma
Lolly

GOSSHHHHH SO MANY!!!! heart thank you for helping me sooooooo much man. and no problem with duping. as a matter of fact i have a friend coming over in a bit i can do the process with (it is faster than over the internet) and then i can give them back tonight/ in the morning.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Dan D Lie N
Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N
Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N

Antonio
Bonbon
Drago
Marcel

Doesn't need to be duped
Rocket
Timbra
Zucker
Julian
Croque
Elise
Jeremiah
Peck
Merry
Walker
Marcel

What needs to be duped
Francine
Biff
Deli
Walt
Fang
Freckles
Beardo
Cherry
Cookie
Flo
Kid Cat
Cousteau
Jacques
Hans
Tipper
Bettina
Frank
Limberg
Velma
Lolly

GOSSHHHHH SO MANY!!!! heart thank you for helping me sooooooo much man. and no problem with duping. as a matter of fact i have a friend coming over in a bit i can do the process with (it is faster than over the internet) and then i can give them back tonight/ in the morning.
If I could get back to you tomorrow that'd be great, I gotta go shortly. I may even be able to dupe the pics in your town, as well, if you want. My friend code is 4699-6050-8776
lightlovebunny
Gotta go, thanks!

Also for the record I think the errors you were getting were from me, because while someone is on the train, heading to or from your village then Porter will tell you there's an error, but I had to stop for about ten minutes to cut potatoes and that's when you were able to do it. XD my bad.

Beloved Perfectionist

Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N
Yogurt Man
Dan D Lie N
Yogurt Man

Antonio
Bonbon
Drago
Marcel

Doesn't need to be duped
Rocket
Timbra
Zucker
Julian
Croque
Elise
Jeremiah
Peck
Merry
Walker
Marcel

What needs to be duped
Francine
Biff
Deli
Walt
Fang
Freckles
Beardo
Cherry
Cookie
Flo
Kid Cat
Cousteau
Jacques
Hans
Tipper
Bettina
Frank
Limberg
Velma
Lolly

If I could get back to you tomorrow that'd be great, I gotta go shortly. I may even be able to dupe the pics in your town, as well, if you want. My friend code is 4699-6050-8776
lightlovebunny
Gotta go, thanks!

Also for the record I think the errors you were getting were from me, because while someone is on the train, heading to or from your village then Porter will tell you there's an error, but I had to stop for about ten minutes to cut potatoes and that's when you were able to do it. XD my bad.

no problem man, i will say i have school until 3 pm central time. but im free after that
and thats fine if you want to dupe them, bunny can vouch for me, i wont take them haha
i sent you my friend code in a pm

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

oh for ******** sake, freckles just asked me for a pike (4AM-9PM)
JUST BECAUSE I'M A LATE NIGHT ORDINANCE DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA STAY UP UNTIL 4 AM FOR YOU YOU LITTLE RAT BEAST

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hey, guys! I don't have much of a response to some of your requests, but I just want to pop in and do something on ACNL. I'm actually interested in touring towns, or something along those lines.

Also, if any of you have any glow wands, I'm in search of 2 that I missed! I believe I got the pink and yellow ones, but not the green and blue. (If there actually are green and blue glow wands. I'm basing this off of the boppers)

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yogurt Man
oh for ******** sake, freckles just asked me for a pike (4AM-9PM)
JUST BECAUSE I'M A LATE NIGHT ORDINANCE DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA STAY UP UNTIL 4 AM FOR YOU YOU LITTLE RAT BEAST

Yikes! Sounds problematic. I don't believe I could put up with doing anything on AC 12 AM - 7 AM. So, I feel for ya.

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Ugh.
My villagers are moody swinging badly and never donate to projects! To bad they'll be ignored come October and onward once I get Fantasy Life and Omega Ruby.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff