Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
In 2009, when I was 12 years old on this website, I posted in this forum discussing Sonic games and was just...the absolute worst. I would like to apologize for my behavior. No one deserves that cringe. I am willing to take this blame myself, and hope that anyone I hurt or scarred in the process has been alright through these past five years.

We all have our sins and burdens, and this is mine.

Dapper Spotter

We have all experienced the "bump".
Don't do it again or you won't be allowed to play videogames
Thanks, internet stranger!

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
did sonic team threaten you to do this?

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
If it's worth anything, I joined Gaia when I was 13 and flooded half the Final Fantasy forum with shitty threads on my first day. emotion_facepalm

I kept my old account intact so whenever I am feeling disgusted with who I am today, I just go take a gander at my old self, and instantly feel better knowing that I've been worse.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
9 years ago when I just joined Gaia, I still thought the weeaboo talk was a cute thing to do (and I picked a fight with some twit in the Final Fantasy forums who thought she and her little club were the boss around there)... emotion_facepalm So don't worry, we all probably did something stupid during our 1st years of internet (we were all like 12-15 or something anyway)... I think it's pretty mature of you realizing your mistakes and actually feel bad enough to apologize for it... Really shows how much one can grow in 5 years... cat_3nodding
The worst thing I ever did was try to find love and fit in. emo

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
You're not alone in making mistakes. In my 8 years of being here (coming on 9 years in three months), I'd make completely separate topics to answer question(s) where I could have answered them in the same topic that they were asked in. Back in the day, and when I first started Gaia around age 12-13, I also made the mistake of hearing and thinking that Netflix was this kind of virtual movie theater and that it featured places for people to sit down in, in which they'd block the view of whatever I was watching at the time. Granted, that was also back when it first started and I had no idea of what it was or used it like I do now. As they say, "You live and learn". All that said, I miss stuff like Gaia's virtual movie theater. Ah, those were the days, back when Gaia wasn't a shadow of it's former self like now.

Dedicated Loiterer

I am still an embarrassment to myself, I'm just no longer an embarrassment in the CB or the pony forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff