Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello kind internet people!
I'm here for your opinions!
I'm currently making a game called "Project Paranoia".
The genre is going to be Puzzle/Horror.
Heres a couple pictures and maybe a video if i can add it.
-These pictures dont represent the final product in any kind of way-
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
The old trailer. -AGAIN NOT ANYWHERE NEAR FINISHED-
Trailer
I want to know what you like in a horror game.
the ambiance? The places i.e forests, Caves, Houses, Asylums?
the monster i.e Demon, Creepy little girl (EVERYONE IS SCARED OF THAT).
Let me know your opinion.
Also thanks. and i will be giving credit to the people that give me the best advice.

Interesting Smoker

CR - Bovuh
Creepy little girl (EVERYONE IS SCARED OF THAT)
It's a ******** child. Just 'hit' it.
Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh

True but lets keep out child abuse x)

Interesting Smoker

CR - Bovuh
Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh

Is it really abuse if the child is a threat to my life? Wouldn't it be more enticing to have a game where my only way out is to kill a child that is ******** with me? Or maybe something set up like that Austrian film, Funny Games. Only make the two torturers children instead. That'd be ******** interesting.

Dedicated Loiterer

Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh
Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh

Is it really abuse if the child is a threat to my life? Wouldn't it be more enticing to have a game where my only way out is to kill a child that is ******** with me? Or maybe something set up like that Austrian film, Funny Games. Only make the two torturers children instead. That'd be ******** interesting.

Make a game where the only way to survive is to make questionable moral choices. I'd buy it.

Interesting Smoker

Ruff Rabbit
Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh
Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh

Make a game where the only way to survive is to make questionable moral choices.
With 'lolis'.
Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh
Enthusiastic Arsonist
CR - Bovuh

Finally somebody who speaks my language! That would be a kick-a** game!
I'm taking some of your ideas.
The game will be f2p by the way.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I gotta say, it looks a bit like every indie horror game out there right now, but with ~better graphics~. I mean I know it's not finished and s**t, but still.

As for suggestions, a lack of jump scares would be nice. They're ******** everywhere.
Maybe you see something near the edge of the screen, and when you turn to look at it, it's not there. It's gone. What the ******** happened to it? Where did it go?

AND IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

Dapper Spotter

Army In Your Mind
I gotta say, it looks a bit like every indie horror game out there right now, but with ~better graphics~. I mean I know it's not finished and s**t, but still.

As for suggestions, a lack of jump scares would be nice. They're ******** everywhere.
Maybe you see something near the edge of the screen, and when you turn to look at it, it's not there. It's gone. What the ******** happened to it? Where did it go?

AND IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

This describes my experience with the first FEAR. To this day that was the last game I can remember that actually made me anxious and even feel a pinge of fear. You turn a corner and see something moving out of the room, follow it only to find nothing there.

The game had a few jump scares but it never felt like the focus.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
GrayFox7
Army In Your Mind

AND IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

This describes my experience with the first FEAR. To this day that was the last game I can remember that actually made me anxious and even feel a pinge of fear. You turn a corner and see something moving out of the room, follow it only to find nothing there.

The game had a few jump scares but it never felt like the focus.

My friend keeps encouraging me to play FEAR. I don't think I will if that's what actually happens haha...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff