Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think that it would be an amazing idea for Nintendo to come out with a 3D Pokemon RPG game, with all the Pokemon regions combined in one game, there would also be a whole storyline with Team Rocket. Especially since Nintendo is coming out with a new system, A Pokemon game would be a great start jump for sales on the new system. It would be a win-win situation for the fans and Nintendo.

What do you guys think? Could this actually become possible? Maybe we could make a petition to Nintendo asking for a game like this to be made, who knows?

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd buy a Wii U just for that game if it were made. That would be awesome.
After Sch00l Tea Time
I'd buy a Wii U just for that game if it were made. That would be awesome.

Exactly! I am sure that every Pokemon fan would buy a Wii U if they made a Pokemon game for it. But it would have to be done right. I mean Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD are only slightly how I would want this game to be. This game should be WAY more then what those two games were.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
M I S H Y x3
I think that it would be an amazing idea for Nintendo to come out with a 3D Pokemon RPG game, with all the Pokemon regions combined in one game, there would also be a whole storyline with Team Rocket. Especially since Nintendo is coming out with a new system, A Pokemon game would be a great start jump for sales on the new system. It would be a win-win situation for the fans and Nintendo.

What do you guys think? Could this actually become possible? Maybe we could make a petition to Nintendo asking for a game like this to be made, who knows?

I actually had a similar idea for them to just put all the regions into one game, but for a handheld. However, seeing it on the Wii U sounds like an even better idea.
XBalmung
M I S H Y x3

I actually had a similar idea for them to just put all the regions into one game, but for a handheld. However, seeing it on the Wii U sounds like an even better idea.

Or maybe the handheld can connect with the Wii U with wifi.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
M I S H Y x3
XBalmung
M I S H Y x3

Or maybe the handheld can connect with the Wii U with wifi.

That could work too. xD

Friendly Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I'd purposely make myself ill for three days just so I could "rest" and in reality play the new pokemon game. pirate

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'd love to see this happen, but I don't think it will. It would be a lot of work upgrading five games of stuff into 3D, and that's if they don't add anything new. sweatdrop

If they ever did do it, though, I'd be very disappointed if it didn't have online play. Pokemon thrives on multiplayer - trading and battling were pretty much what the games were built around. If you're going to take away the ad-hoc and portability of a handheld, then it needs to be replaced with the internet. 3nodding

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
that might actually make me interested in pokemon again.

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50

That's actually a really good idea. smile I think it's about time they break the mold and do something new.
LoL....... whee
Only problem i see with it is after 2 regions most of your pokemon would be level 100.
I don't know...Colosseum and Gale of Darkness kinda put me off of console adventure games, although the shadow Pokemon were pretty cool (Shadow Lugia <3). If they did, I would like it to have the basic Pokemon Adventure Formula: Gyms (More than 8 available since it's a console game), Catch Pokemon, Elite 4 and some evil syndicate.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Noble Nosole
Only problem i see with it is after 2 regions most of your pokemon would be level 100.
When I played HeartGold, my Pokemon were in the 50s by the time of Elite 4. They paced it well enough so that I wasn't over leveled.

I'm sure they could do it so you're in the 70s by the third region.

Or that when you start a new region, you're given an option to keep your old starter and only that, like Ash keeps Pikachu; or you can take a new starter at level 5 like a new game. The NPC levels adjust accordingly.
A pokemon 3D RPG... Nintendo should try that. Just dont make Team Rocket extreamly annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff