Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Troll?Im not familiar with your cyber language.Maybe if i spent more time glued to a computer screen i would but i find going out side more rewarding anyway this conversation has become boarding and will not help me sell that piece of s**t 3Ds so im login off and going to bed,unlike you who would probably stay up and reply back like most cyber cunts.

Me thinks you need to spend a little less time outside and a little more time inside of a classroom. Preferably one that teaches you proper English so you don't look like a mentally challenged chimpanzee trying to type... Oh wait, that's an insult to mentally challenged chimps, they could probably type better then you...
Yet another cyber c**t leaves an unwanted comment . talk2hand

I know right? I'm getting really sick of seeing you post too... perhaps you should "go outside" like you say you do so often...
If that is the case GTFO no one held a gun to your head and forced you to read my posts or post a reply in my topic.If your so ******** smart why don't you spend more time reading a book then posting unwanted remarks,seeing that your not your going to reply an insult to prolong this argument.Cyber cunts are so cute talking trash threw a computer sceen. :3
D'awww, you still trying to troll, big guy?

That's the spirit. Keep at it. Maybe some day you'll stop sucking.

Practice makes perfect!

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raven Prime
Pinkie Pyro
A puppy can be a loving companion who is there for you.

A 3DS lasts as long as its battery life.
A puppy lasts as long as its life too.

And a 3DS can be a companion that you can take anywhere at any time.
But can the 3DS love you back?

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Telluric Dinivas
Raven Prime
Telluric Dinivas
Having a dog is better than any video game imaginable.

If I were presented with the choice of dog or 3DS, I'd pick dog everytime.
Say that when you have to spend $2000 on a single vet bill, pay for insulin for a diabetic dog, and take that same dog outside to pee 3 times a night because of its diabetes, and can't leave the house unattended for a few hours without ensuring you're going to be cleaning the carpets.

I stand corrected.

Having a healthy dog immune to human diseases is better than the 3DS.
Nintendogs. Bam.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Pinkie Pyro
Raven Prime
Pinkie Pyro

Why would I care about a dog's love? I have a wife to fill my need for love.

And unlike a dog, she loves me because of who I am, not because I feed her and give her a home.

A dog's love is about as meaningful as that of a prostitute, and the whore would be cheaper.
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Troll?Im not familiar with your cyber language.Maybe if i spent more time glued to a computer screen i would but i find going out side more rewarding anyway this conversation has become boarding and will not help me sell that piece of s**t 3Ds so im login off and going to bed,unlike you who would probably stay up and reply back like most cyber cunts.

Me thinks you need to spend a little less time outside and a little more time inside of a classroom. Preferably one that teaches you proper English so you don't look like a mentally challenged chimpanzee trying to type... Oh wait, that's an insult to mentally challenged chimps, they could probably type better then you...

I know right? I'm getting really sick of seeing you post too... perhaps you should "go outside" like you say you do so often...
If that is the case GTFO no one held a gun to your head and forced you to read my posts or post a reply in my topic.If your so ******** smart why don't you spend more time reading a book then posting unwanted remarks,seeing that your not your going to reply an insult to prolong this argument.Cyber cunts are so cute talking trash threw a computer sceen. :3

your is not an all-use term...

you're means "you are"

Please learn the difference, it's not hard to be literate.

I'd talk trash to your face, honestly, but I'm afraid I'd have to be blindfolded to withstand being near someone as grotesque as yourself.

Nice recycled insult, btw, glad to know you've not a shred of wit in what little brain you have...

It's like a child who learns a new word and uses it for everything thinking they're cool...

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raven Prime
Pinkie Pyro
Raven Prime
Pinkie Pyro

And unlike a dog, she loves me because of who I am, not because I feed her and give her a home.

A dog's love is about as meaningful as that of a prostitute, and the whore would be cheaper.
That wasn't the question.

The boy is still young, 8 years old. There are people out there who don't like video games. It's obvious he liked the puppy over the 3DS. Maybe he wanted something he could physically play with, as in: playing fetch, tug of war or just being able to run around with.

Given that choice I'd choose the puppy too. But that's because the current and future line-up of 3DS games doesn't interest me at all.

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
I think the people that are still voting for the dog are still too young to understand the responsibility. Not to mention the fact that you are basically gambling when it comes to whatever issues the pet may have.
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo

your is not an all-use term...

you're means "you are"

Please learn the difference, it's not hard to be literate.

I'd talk trash to your face, honestly, but I'm afraid I'd have to be blindfolded to withstand being near someone as grotesque as yourself.

Nice recycled insult, btw, glad to know you've not a shred of wit in what little brain you have...

It's like a child who learns a new word and uses it for everything thinking they're cool...
You cunts are so predictable i guess reading that book didn't cut it huh,still coming up with incompetent insults genius. :3

It's not a matter of "incompetent" insults (way to misuse the word incompetent.) it's a matter of you're just too slow to understand them. But hey! That's perfectly understandable from one who's only insult is to repeat the same word over and over again hoping it actually means anything. Sadly, you don't mean anything, so your words mean even less.

zlod
I think the people that are still voting for the dog are still too young to understand the responsibility. Not to mention the fact that you are basically gambling when it comes to whatever issues the pet may have.

I voted for the dog. I pay for my own house bills, insurance, and other little luxuries like the internet. And I have two dogs, I love them both. It has nothing to do with age, it's called an OPINION, learn that everyone has one, and everyone will express it in some form or another.

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Atomic Sunday
zlod

I voted for the dog. I pay for my own house bills, insurance, and other little luxuries like the internet. And I have two dogs, I love them both. It has nothing to do with age, it's called an OPINION, learn that everyone has one, and everyone will express it in some form or another.
So your opinion on my post was that I was somehow attacking you with an "I think" statement at the beginning of my response. Here, I'll fix your post for you so that you do not sound so angry,
Atomic Sunday
Not necessarily Mr. zlod, I am a responsible older gentleman and I chose the dog. My reasoning behind this is because I prefer the company of an animal to be more valuable than a man-made object.
I have no idea if this is your complete "opinion" on the subject, but it does make our conversation more meaningful.
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo

D'awww, you still trying to troll, big guy?

That's the spirit. Keep at it. Maybe some day you'll stop sucking.

Practice makes perfect!
You should be telling that to Nintendo,maybe they'll listen and make an handheld worth crap but then again doesn't take much to satisfy you "adults" who plays a child's handheld.Your sarcasm remarks make me laugh any adult willing to insult a kid must not have a fulfilling life,i mite suck at trolling but you suck in life period why don't you put the games down for once and find a job and start a family. talk2hand

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Pinkie Pyro
Raven Prime
Pinkie Pyro
Raven Prime
Pinkie Pyro

That wasn't the question.

The boy is still young, 8 years old. There are people out there who don't like video games. It's obvious he liked the puppy over the 3DS. Maybe he wanted something he could physically play with, as in: playing fetch, tug of war or just being able to run around with.

Given that choice I'd choose the puppy too. But that's because the current and future line-up of 3DS games doesn't interest me at all.
Except whether he does or doesn't like video games more doesn't enter into whether the puppy can love him back.

If he wants a puppy more than video games, okay.

That doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the puppy loving him.

Anyways, it's only a viable choice because he's 8. That means he is not going to be taking care of it. He's not going to be paying for it. He's not going to do anything for it that doesn't include playing with it.

His parents will be footing all the vet bills and s**t, so what does he care that it's going to be a financial drain?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff