Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Prime
Only reason I haven't done much with my 3DS lately is because I've been catching up on games I bought for my PSP and DS and never played.

Still, I don't think I'll ever get a pet again. Too much hassle for not enough reward. Especially when I eventually have a kid.

Also, make sure you're REALLY financially stable. If something happens with the dog, and you're not actually prepared, you may end up having to choose between debt or death.
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

This would definitely be a "farther down the line" thing. I'm talking "I have a career in my chosen field" down the line.

And my 3DS hasn't been touched in a month because I've been playing Skyrim ever since I bought it earlier this month. Come March 6th, I'll be playing Mass Effect 3. I've yet again been contemplating just selling the thing, because I have no attachment to it. I also see nothing coming out any time soon that I care for enough to just hold onto it while it continues to collect dust.
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
The 3DS can't keep you warm at night or defend you from a robber you can probably throw the 3DS at him to slow him down, then pray he don't rape and kill you afterward
I wouldn't rely on a puppy to defend me from a robber either.
Not when I sleep with a weapon right beside me.

And the 3DS won't wake me up in the middle of the night to take it out to go pee, or throw up/pee/poo on the carpet, doesn't cost anything to feed, won't grow up into something I don't want any more, costs far less to fix problems, can do far more than a puppy, and is easier to get over if it dies.

-Puppy are about $150 from breeders
-3DS $169 with tax almost $180
-Puppy Food $10-15 a bag
-3DS games $40-50 each
-Train puppy to do more then be a paper weight
-Puppy can live to about 14 years
-3DS 3 years if your lucky
-Rather clean up puppy poo then play a 3d piece of poo
One vet bill for puppy: $1000 or more, depending on problem.

As someone who's grown up with two dogs that ended up costing more in vet bills than most people spend on cars, I laugh at you even trying to claim they're cheaper.
Poor dogs most had lived in a bad environment maybe if you paid more attention to them then games then they wouldn't been sick
Yeah, I get that you're trying to troll and hoping I'll get defensive and angry, but I won't. Sorry. You're too bad at this.

If i have to look forward to being a 35-50 year old who argue how much a game console is better then a manual imma quit gaming while im 20,Oh never mind i forgot i already did that why im selling my 3Ds now emotion_awesome

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo

-Puppy Food $10-15 a bag
-3DS games $40-50 each

As someone who's grown up with two dogs that ended up costing more in vet bills than most people spend on cars, I laugh at you even trying to claim they're cheaper.
Poor dogs most had lived in a bad environment maybe if you paid more attention to them then games then they wouldn't been sick
Yeah, I get that you're trying to troll and hoping I'll get defensive and angry, but I won't. Sorry. You're too bad at this.

If i have to look forward to being a 35-50 year old who argue how much a game console is better then a manual imma quit gaming while im 20,Oh never mind i forgot i already did that why im selling my 3Ds now emotion_awesome
See previous response.
You're seriously too bad at it.

And before you predictably go "HURR UR RESPONDIN SO U TROLLED" like you kids always do, that's not being trolled.
Mir Teiwaz
Raven Prime
Only reason I haven't done much with my 3DS lately is because I've been catching up on games I bought for my PSP and DS and never played.

Still, I don't think I'll ever get a pet again. Too much hassle for not enough reward. Especially when I eventually have a kid.

Also, make sure you're REALLY financially stable. If something happens with the dog, and you're not actually prepared, you may end up having to choose between debt or death.

This would definitely be a "farther down the line" thing. I'm talking "I have a career in my chosen field" down the line.

And my 3DS hasn't been touched in a month because I've been playing Skyrim ever since I bought it earlier this month. Come March 6th, I'll be playing Mass Effect 3. I've yet again been contemplating just selling the thing, because I have no attachment to it. I also see nothing coming out any time soon that I care for enough to just hold onto it while it continues to collect dust.

Agree

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Mir Teiwaz
Raven Prime

The way I see it, why bother selling it? Then if something does come out that you want to play, you have to rebuy it.

I haven't played anything on my Wii in months, but I wouldn't sell it just to have to rebuy it if I do want to.
Spookty
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
And?
Puppy's are better then a 3DS, if it was a PSP he had picked it
Oh. Shitty attempt at Nintendo trolling.
Gotcha.

But he's right...

thats what nintendoga are for
-Letat-
Spookty
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
And?
Puppy's are better then a 3DS, if it was a PSP he had picked it
Oh. Shitty attempt at Nintendo trolling.
Gotcha.

But he's right...

thats what nintendoga are for

OH s**t, YOU'RE RIGHT!
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo

-Puppy Food $10-15 a bag
-3DS games $40-50 each

See previous response.

And before you predictably go "HURR UR RESPONDIN SO U TROLLED" like you kids always do, that's not being trolled.
Troll?Im not familiar with your cyber language.Maybe if i spent more time glued to a computer screen i would but i find going out side more rewarding anyway this conversation has become boarding and will not help me sell that piece of s**t 3Ds so im login off and going to bed,unlike you who would probably stay up and reply back like most cyber cunts.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Prime
The way I see it, why bother selling it? Then if something does come out that you want to play, you have to rebuy it.

I haven't played anything on my Wii in months, but I wouldn't sell it just to have to rebuy it if I do want to.

If I sold it, I most likely wouldn't be buying it again, no matter what came out.

And don't even try bringing up Ar Tonelico, because I can guarantee that's not going to happen on the 3DS.

I survived without a handheld since the Gameboy Advance SP, I think I'll survive without the 3DS.

I lost any good reason to keep it when I got a laptop that's capable of playing current gen games just fine.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo

See previous response.

Troll?Im not familiar with your cyber language.Maybe if i spent more time glued to a computer screen i would but i find going out side more rewarding anyway this conversation has become boarding and will not help me sell that piece of s**t 3Ds so im login off and going to bed,unlike you who would probably stay up and reply back like most cyber cunts.
D'awwww. You mad that you suck at trolling?

'sokay, champ. Maybe next time you'll find someone who is sufficiently retarded to fall for your poor trolling attempts.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Mir Teiwaz
Raven Prime

If I sold it, I most likely wouldn't be buying it again, no matter what came out.

And don't even try bringing up Ar Tonelico, because I can guarantee that's not going to happen on the 3DS.

I survived without a handheld since the Gameboy Advance SP, I think I'll survive without the 3DS.

I lost any good reason to keep it when I got a laptop that's capable of playing current gen games just fine.
*shrug*

Ya never know.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Prime
*shrug*

Ya never know.

If there wasn't so many good games coming out on PC/console to hold me over for the foreseeable future, I might be more excited.

I guess it's my fault for jumping on the 3DS so early.

At least I didn't buy the Vita on launch, I s'pose.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
Smart choice. 3nodding

Blessed Nerd

Kawaii Tokoro
You don't have to clean up after a 3DS.
This.

Also: Nintendogs.
Choosing an animal over a 3DS? That kid is a moron and will grow up as one. I think the mother needs to abort her child immediately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff