Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Wolf

9,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diabolical Indulgence
I kinda semi rage-quit after I lost my base due to the Alpha 10 update and now I'm gonna have to re-build it all over again. Except unlike the last time I had to do that, I was able to check back on the exact shape due to it not being completely wiped and I just started a new save instead.

Been playing it since Alpha 3.

Oh that sucks! I kinda just started it, so I haven't experienced as much as most people. But me and my brother were making a sweet a** base and he ended up deleting his profile to re-create it and we lost the whole thing..I was so pissed. Now I just want someone to make one with me >.< I'm obsessed with digging underground and shiz lol.

Invisible Lover

It genuinely looks fun but I'm such a cheapo and don't wanna pay the full $30 for the game since it does indeed look like a zombified version of Minecraft.

Thinking I'll wait until it's on sale before I drop the $$$ for it.

Alien Worshipper

MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence
I kinda semi rage-quit after I lost my base due to the Alpha 10 update and now I'm gonna have to re-build it all over again. Except unlike the last time I had to do that, I was able to check back on the exact shape due to it not being completely wiped and I just started a new save instead.

Oh that sucks! I kinda just started it, so I haven't experienced as much as most people. But me and my brother were making a sweet a** base and he ended up deleting his profile to re-create it and we lost the whole thing..I was so pissed. Now I just want someone to make one with me >.< I'm obsessed with digging underground and shiz lol.

Yeah, well, this was my base. And that's only the above ground level.

Mythical Wolf

9,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gunnerblaster
It genuinely looks fun but I'm such a cheapo and don't wanna pay the full $30 for the game since it does indeed look like a zombified version of Minecraft.

Thinking I'll wait until it's on sale before I drop the $$$ for it.

It's 25$!! haha just playin.

It was just one sale too, like a week ago for like idk 7-17$ buahah.
I really like it though

Mythical Wolf

9,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diabolical Indulgence
MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence

That's crazy, I haven't played creative mode yet though.

Alien Worshipper

MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence
MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence

The huge majority of that aint from creative mode, huge open mine left in the ground from all the digging I did to get the gravel, sand & stone. Only activated Godmode so I could fly and get a good shot of it all.

Mythical Wolf

9,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diabolical Indulgence
MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence
MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence

The huge majority of that aint from creative mode, huge open mine left in the ground from all the digging I did to get the gravel, sand & stone. Only activated Godmode so I could fly and get a good shot of it all.

That must've taken forever emotion_0A0

Alien Worshipper

MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence
MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence
MammySack
Diabolical Indulgence

That must've taken forever emotion_0A0

I go by a 50 minute day cycle. The thing is also I had re-built the place from a previous save where I was up to 50 days. That one also had the mine. But in the process I doubled the size of it, which included two extra farms which had not been there before and the giant storage area at the back which was several stories high.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff