This is the original. It's a Japanese mecha game from Genki. Best mecha game I ever played. Tight controls, great customization despite the lack of different mech models, and a fairly immersive "slice of post apocalyptic life" kind of story.
-Shining Force (NOT THE GBA, a real remake.)
-Shining force 3
-Legend of Dragoon
-Skies of Arcadia
-Wild arms 1 (not code F, like with PS3 graphics.)
-Wild arms 2
-Prince sama series (it's not in the USA I know.)
I posted earlier but it wasn't a very serious post, so I will give my list. (No particular order)
10. A Pokemon game where you can visit ALL the regions with the ability to choose any of the chars from all the released games and choose which region to start at.
9. The original .Hack games remade with better graphics. Would buy them in a heartbeat.
8. Final Fantasy 13 Versus. (Maybe someday it will come out)
7. An actual .Hack MMO game would be interesting to see.
6. Majora's Mask on 3DS.
4. Breath of Fire
3. Megaman Legends (Remake and the 3rd one.)
2. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remake.
1. Would like to see a video game idea I have made into an actual game.
1: Roadwar 2000
2: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (the story that was actually better than the fourth film)
3: Wing Commander (but please please please get the franchise out of EA's talons, please. Hell, whie we're at it, get all the old Origin liscences out of EA's hands...I'm beggin ya...)
4: Blood (If Duke Nukem can get a revival, so too can Caleb, dammit! Or he should at least)
5: A new Golgo 13 wouldn't be unwelcome either. Hell, just make it a Silent Scope swap and I'll be happy!
6: Hey, Microsoft! If you make Police 911 a Kinect game WITH the right light gun accessory, I'll buy a 360 bundle just for that.
7: Speaking of Origin, an overhaul of Wing Commander Privateer would be nice too.
8: Who do I have to talk to get Paul Anderson's "Super Pirate Baby Cabana Battle Streetfight 2000" made into a working game? Paul, if I ever win the lottery, I'll pay you several million to make it happen!
9: Also speaking of light gun games, whoever makes a home port, somehow, of Gunblade/L.A Guns complete with a big time full automatic machinegun WILL get my business for life.