Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Wolf

10,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

When I get to level 29... im no longer able to "submit" words.

I'm a pro at this game, and i cant get past level 29.

Just now, I made the word "DIG" and pressed enter. Didnt submit.

Clicked "submit"... did not submit. PLEASE fix this game. =/
classified_diedrich
that happened to me at like level 8 :/
GrunnyCat
User Image

classified_diedrich

Swashbuckling Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
GrunnyCat
User Image

classified_diedrich

happened to me on level 3 or 4 too

Kawaii Wolf

10,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Xswyant

PeyoBot

User Image

Yeah... I get really good and really far and it just glitches out...

I know games is one of the issues on their list, and I understand completely that there's stuff WITHIN Gaia I don't understand the workings of... but why not quickly fix up the easier things so we can DO stuff while they fix the major things? Nobody thinks of that... and then when I DO think of that... I get belittled coz "omg u dont know what priority is, do you lololol noob."
classified_diedrich
GrunnyCat
Xswyant

PeyoBot

User Image

Yeah... I get really good and really far and it just glitches out...

I know games is one of the issues on their list, and I understand completely that there's stuff WITHIN Gaia I don't understand the workings of... but why not quickly fix up the easier things so we can DO stuff while they fix the major things? Nobody thinks of that... and then when I DO think of that... I get belittled coz "omg u dont know what priority is, do you lololol noob."
classified_diedrich
damn, someone is a little smart! thats a really good idea and i hope some sort of "admin" sees this... and DANGIT! your tank isnt glowing :/
I notice some words aren't recognized. Such as neptune. I'm pretty sure it is a word, and I didn't see any rules against common proper nouns.

Maybe the game is just glitchy..

Tipsy Genius

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
At level 45 or something, it got really weird...It was the same exact setup of letters each time, the dropping didn't get faster or anything. Just identical. And a lot of the tiles were blank. I played like that for like 10 levels and nothing changed. Weird.

Dangerous Genius

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gerard_Ray_Frank
At level 45 or something, it got really weird...It was the same exact setup of letters each time, the dropping didn't get faster or anything. Just identical. And a lot of the tiles were blank. I played like that for like 10 levels and nothing changed. Weird.

in level 34 the tiles turned white, a second set of letters appeared behind and the letters disapeared.
all of this happened to me.

Greedy Prophet

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Every game I play ends between levels 12 and 20 because it stops letting me submit words. So frustrating. It is such a fun game, but this glitch makes it almost unplayable for me (almost being the key word).

Bright Star

13,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
I know that once I get to some of the higher levels the tiles load differently. Like once I get into a level it'll reload the tiles on me.

Dangerous Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Sry for bumping thread, but i olso notice i just got letters for word and game wont submit.
I have the same problem.
Either I can't submit words, or the game begins to lag, or sometimes I'm told to restart the level because of some server error.
Very fun game, but frustrating errors sad

Kawaii Wolf

10,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pablo1989
Sry for bumping thread, but i olso notice i just got letters for word and game wont submit.

Facebook | | My Poetry | | My Nommy Boobz

User Image

Oh don't worry about it - don't be sorry! smile If you have the same error, it's good to contribute! classified_diedrich
Yupp. Same here. Just ended a game where I was at level 82 and needed to put one more letter in the top box. The game would not submit any word that I put in. It was as if the submit button was frozen. I couldn't do anything but watch that one letter continued to dropped. sad Dang them! Fix this glitch! stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff